What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Podcasts

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there is probabaly a delay as the boys are not used to us winning and still in shock

Gazzamatta

Coach
Maybe I was their only Groupie and given I was o/s for 6 weeks they downed tools.
Im back boys. Hit me with your best shot.

Gronk

Staff member
Parra Eels podcast with Dylan Brown is up. I get these through Spotify. I will post a link when it comes up.

Gronk

Staff member
Dylan Brown says since he was picked to do NRL preseason, Mum Dad sisters brothers nephews and neices have all moved to Sydney.

Nice to hear about his comments about "Parramatta House" where he lived since age 15.

He is currently 95kgs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so we have 2 sixes,

its also important that they like to play on opposite sides, I guess Moses gets first crack at the right side

Avenger

Immortal
so we have 2 sixes,

its also important that they like to play on opposite sides, I guess Moses gets first crack at the right side
Which scares me because Moses is not an organising half either but more like a running half. Just like Brown.

Avenger

Immortal
Do yourself a favour and listen to Parramatta great, Dean Widders on the TK podcast.

What a great man with an even better attitude. A lesson for all. Spoke about the great Parra sides of the early to mid 2000’s and what a great coach Brian Smith was.

Also spoke about how we were widely considered the best in the business and a very well run club. Spoke about Hayden Knowles, Craig Catterick and the assistant coaching staff.

Where did it all go wrong ? Plenty of great nostalgia.

https://www.talkingwithtk.com/single-post/Dean-Widders

Gronk

Staff member
Do yourself a favour and listen to Parramatta great, Dean Widders on the TK podcast.

What a great man with an even better attitude. A lesson for all. Spoke about the great Parra sides of the early to mid 2000’s and what a great coach Brian Smith was.

Also spoke about how we were widely considered the best in the business and a very well run club. Spoke about Hayden Knowles, Craig Catterick and the assistant coaching staff.

I caught that last night. Great man.

Angry_eel

First Grade

We used to be obsessed with Premierships. Now, we're lucky to make the 8.

One thing that hasn't changed is our obsession with halfbacks. Make Parra Great Again!

Gronk

Staff member
Dont make us listen. What does he say?

Running through the sides in the NRL preview.

Comes to Parramatta. Pauses. Sighs. Stutters. Um Parramatta, what can I say. They will get the spoon. They have no size. Their halves and spine so young. Yeah spoon. Does not want to engage much about other players. Other merkin says but their recruiting has been quite strategic. He pauses and ponders about Lane and Paulo and Fergo. Argh

Comes to Penrith. Starts to get Ray Warren excited says that they will play in the GF with Roosters and then proceeds to priase every-single-player in their list.

Um trial merkin ? Yeah no mention of that.