What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Dont ask for a growel in the inner west gary.
Young Henry’s, Batch Brewing, Wayward, The Grifter, Wildflower, Sauce and Willie the Boatman all brew beer in the inner west and dispense them in Growlers. In fact, it is probably the best area for craft beer in Sydney. With all the hipsters it’s no surprise.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gary’s going to drive everyone back after the opening game at BankWest stadium.

Gary, could you hire a bus?

I may still end up staying in QLD depending on what happens with work but either way I really want to go to the opening game at BankWest.

If I do there is zero chance that I will be designated driver.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I may still end up staying in QLD depending on what happens with work but either way I really want to go to the opening game at BankWest.

Do you have a good ISP as tickets are going to go like hotcakes? Members presale on Friday at 2pm.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Young Henry’s, Batch Brewing, Wayward, The Grifter, Wildflower, Sauce and Willie the Boatman all brew beer in the inner west and dispense them in Growlers. In fact, it is probably the best area for craft beer in Sydney. With all the hipsters it’s no surprise.
Gary Hipsterful.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Who wants to be at the game when you can watch that game in total comfort with me and Eelo at the Chardies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gary the trendsetter.

My mate is the same as you, he has always drunk the stuff. Now he has to put up with Hipster douches and Neckbeards every time he fills up his Growler.
Yeah. I share his pain and confusion.

I used to sport a short well maintained beard which I had for many years. I shaved it off a couple of years ago as a protest. True story...

hindy111

Post Whore
I used to drink craft beer when it was just known as ‘beer’.

I will be honest. It all just tastes like beer to me. Some taste a little different sure. But it still tastes like beer. A few craft beers have made me ill from just a couple. It may be the actual uncleaned lines and not the beer however. No idea.
I often wonder if some of these craft beers where your main stream and then your main stream beer come out and where called a craft beer and charged more for them how many people would pull their dix how great it is.
I remember when carona, peroni and crownies where the WOW beers. All three tasted worse then your standard VB or Carlton draught. But hey taste is subjective.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I will be honest. It all just tastes like beer to me. Some taste a little different sure. But it still tastes like beer. A few craft beers have made me ill from just a couple. It may be the actual uncleaned lines and not the beer however. No idea.
I often wonder if some of these craft beers where your main stream and then your main stream beer come out and where called a craft beer and charged more for them how many people would pull their dix how great it is.
I remember when carona, peroni and crownies where the WOW beers. All three tasted worse then your standard VB or Carlton draught. But hey taste is subjective.
Yeah. I get that and in some ways wish I never started down the path of trying different beers in my early 20s. I’ve spent too much time chasing new and interesting beers over the years.

It was wasn’t a problem 10 or 20 years ago but there’s too many now!

Had an app where I used to log in all new beers that I drank. I ended up getting rid of it last year because it became dangerous!

Had to accept that there are more brands of beer in the world that I will ever be able to drink and to stop chasing.

I drink far less these days and just stick to a few beers that I like.