What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“Training the house down”

betcats

Referee
Doesn't matter who trains the house down they will still need some time to build up their match fitness and work on their combinations, premierships aren't won in march you know.

Artiste

Juniors
Not pissing in your own mouth 'training the house down'
Not smacking your missus 'training the house down'
Not being a Sex offender 'training the house down'

Chimp

Bench
Doesn't matter who trains the house down they will still need some time to build up their match fitness and work on their combinations, premierships aren't won in march you know.
Who wants to stick this quote up in the Dragons sheds?

Life's Good

Coach
Story on Ch10 tonight about the Tigers who were visiting a primary school. Mbye & Reynolds attended the day & spoke really well.
The Ch10 reporter ended the story by saying ‘both players agree it’s been the toughest pre season ever’.
Sorry Tigers fans.

The internet tells me that young Filipino-Samoan giant Payne Haas has also been training the house down.

Let's hope (for the Broncos sake) that the young fella manages more than 3 games this season, 650kpa is a lot of money for such a small amount of time on the field.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The internet tells me that young Filipino-Samoan giant Payne Haas has also been training the house down.

Let's hope (for the Broncos sake) that the young fella manages more than 3 games this season, 650kpa is a lot of money for such a small amount of time on the field.
Well there's the mock folks, some sort of surgey required after this weekends trial game wouldnt surprise me now.