What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 5 YouTube shooters

i don’t know about you guys but I love watching snippets and full video shoots from guys that land on YouTube. The guys from YouShoot and RFI were probably the originators of this, with there now being many imitators

For those who have watched a few (and those who want to), I thought I’d drop my top 5 shooters:

1.Honky Tonk Man - the man doesn’t give a shit, and has some great lines/stories. Hard to know what % is true but f**king entertaining
2.New Jack - the guy probably has Brian damage but his intensity makes for must watch shoots
3.Iron Sheik - classic. Hard to follow and understand most of the time but is an absolute legend
4.Jim Cornette - probably one of the originators of shoot videos. Not as big a fan of his newer stuff but his old school shoots on herd, russo, madden, Lesnar etc. are absolute gold
5.Raven - weird as f**k individual but has so many great shoots about his lost years in wcw and what really went on in the locker room. f**kn nuts

There’s actually a few vids out there of HTM, New Jack and Sheik our there. Beyond weird but a solid introduction :rofl:

HMs to Buff (weird f**ker), Teddy Long, 2 cold Scorpio and Disco

Big Pete

Referee
It's a strange relationship isn't it? I actually get the feeling that Cornette has a lot of respect for the Bucks and Omega and whatever animosity that remains is blown out of proportion. There were just moments where Jim was exposed to something goofy they did in a small independant promotion that became virals years after the fact that caught his goat. Outside of that, it was more about giving receipts with the Bucks shooting on Jim's time as ROH booker and Jim being upset with Omega lying to him at some point as booker. That's mostly water under the bridge these days, and Jim is more than happy to tip his hat and give them their due for AEW.

I could rant all day about Jim's time in ROH 2011. That was my first exposure to the company, and while it wasn't bad TV, by the time you get to 2012 and Rhino, the All Night Express, Mike Mondo etc. are being pushed over other talent you could tell he was out of touch. Delirious has a better understanding of the current market and signs a lot of the right talent, he just doesn't know how to book people as effectively as Jim.