What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL All Stars - Indigenous 34-14 Maori Kiwis @ AAMI

All Stars: Indigenous v Maori Kiwis

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jim_57

Staff member
don't know if said before but Fifita must have identity crisis. is he New South Welshman, Somoan or Indiginous?

It's been said by any and every rabid bogan on anything about the game with a comments section wanting to show Fifita who's boss. To which it has been replied to by anyone with half a brain that half his heritage is Tongan, half is Aboriginal and he was raised in New South Wales.

I mean I'm no fan of the bloke but it's not like there isn't 173702 easier and more justified reasons to hang shit on him.

jim_57

Staff member
Wouldn't mind seeing this concept finally stick, I think they got it right with the Maoris. Playing it once every few years in NZ would be sweet.

gerg

Juniors

I suppose we better get used to it.

Johns analysis: "did you see how he exhaled there while releasing the ball, just phenomenal. How did he manage to do that? He took a short half-breath while catching the ball and then as he's passing the ball, he took the other half-breath. Just amazing... this kid."

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I suppose we better get used to it.

Johns analysis: "did you see how he exhaled there while releasing the ball, just phenomenal. How did he manage to do that? He took a short half-breath while catching the ball and then as he's passing the ball, he took the other half-breath. Just amazing... this kid."
is it frightening?

Matua

Bench
don't know if said before but Fifita must have identity crisis. is he New South Welshman, Somoan or Indiginous?
Is this your actual comment?

I don't get comments like this - it's not hard people of mixed cultures to not have an identity crisis about it.

coolsteve

Juniors
It's been said by any and every rabid bogan on anything about the game with a comments section wanting to show Fifita who's boss. To which it has been replied to by anyone with half a brain that half his heritage is Tongan, half is Aboriginal and he was raised in New South Wales.

I mean I'm no fan of the bloke but it's not like there isn't 173702 easier and more justified reasons to hang shit on him.
so that's a yes then

Latest posts