What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Manly Saturday 23rd Feb.

Inferno

Coach
Morris said he would make a decision on star recruit Shaun Johnson closer to the trial match.

But former Bulldogs centre Josh Morris would be a certain starter in his first match in Cronulla colours.

“Paul Gallen, Andrew Fifita, Matt Moylan and Josh Dugan will miss this trial match, but Josh Morris will play and so too will Chad Townsend, Jack Williams and Kyle Flanagan,’’ Morris said.

“It will also be an important hitout for some of the guys who we feel are really pushing for an NRL start this year including Blake Brailey, Bronson Xerri and Briton Nikora.

https://outline.com/Bn3kW4

fizman

Bench
Cardy, it’s actually the first round of the new season - not a trial game.

If there is a serious injury there will be some massive issues for the Waratahs to answer.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Anyone know if seated members can use their passes and get their seats for the regular season?

I’m assuming so but nothing would surprise me these days.

Anyone know if seated members can use their passes and get their seats for the regular season?

I’m assuming so but nothing would surprise me these days.
You've never been able to use your members seats for trials. It's first in best dressed, as per always.

Latest posts