What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2018/19 (Mens and Womens)

TIGER14

Bench
So the worst Big Bash season ever ends in the worst possible final...

Imagine letting Sean Abbott bowl the clutch over, surely they have learned by now that he isn't up to it.

Timbo

Staff member
Moises Henriques was the man of the match for the Renegades.

An appallingly slow knock when the openers had set up 200+ for you on a plate and then giving one of the shittest death bowlers of all time the 19th.

merkin should be made to walk home from Melbourne.

Timbo

Staff member
Fun fact: many moons before we met, my wife went on a few dates with Moises Henriques, when he was a fringe NSW player. She said he was nice, but a little dull and only talked about sport, which she has no interest in so they stopped dating.

Literally considering divorcing her right now because if she made a decision to go on more than one date with someone who could f**k up LIKE THAT then frankly I don’t know what she’s capable of.

Pommy

Coach
Fun fact: many moons before we met, my wife went on a few dates with Moises Henriques, when he was a fringe NSW player. She said he was nice, but a little dull and only talked about sport, which she has no interest in so they stopped dating.

Literally considering divorcing her right now because if she made a decision to go on more than one date with someone who could f**k up LIKE THAT then frankly I don’t know what she’s capable of.

He more than likely had a massive cock.
( I’m not sure where else you expected this to go).

TheParraboy

Staff member
well here we......finally are

Final - BBL version 8

The winner can lay in cold comfort holding the title of the worst performing BBL season in history

Sixers and more so Hurricanes were the most consistent side in the competition and neither will feature today

For what it worth and cause he has had a horrible season Id like a bloke who has given us so much agony and despair in Aaron Finch to hold the trophy up, and propel him into ODI Majestic form over in India

Renegades by 20-41 runs or 5-7 wickets - Get it on

Wizardman

First Grade
well here we......finally are

Final - BBL version 8

The winner can lay in cold comfort holding the title of the worst performing BBL season in history

Sixers and more so Hurricanes were the most consistent side in the competition and neither will feature today

For what it worth and cause he has had a horrible season Id like a bloke who has given us so much agony and despair in Aaron Finch to hold the trophy up, and propel him into ODI Majestic form over in India

Renegades by 20-41 runs or 5-7 wickets - Get it on
Sixers have served up their fair share of shit themselves this season. Only Hobart has been pretty decent through the season.

Latest posts