What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T-Boon

Coach
One thing about Eli Manning is that when he was at his absolute best he was/is pretty awesome. Accurate and aggressive. Thats why the Giants stick by him after poor campaigns with stacks of interceptions/turn overs. He can get it together and be a super bowl winner. Maybe a higher sealing than Peyton but yeah Peyton was far more consistent and better.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dungy was coach for only 6 years of Mannings career.

Brady has thrown to Moss and Gronkowski too, you can't say he has had terrible weapons.

Your version of embarrassing and the rest of the worlds are 2 different things.

You don't have to like Manning but belittling those stats and career seems ridiculous.

What was Gibson's record directly before and directly after coaching us? You can simplify everything all you want i guess.....and you will.

Yes simplify many things, just as you did and just i did ;) Bruce Smith has more sacks than anyone, and all predominately in a 3-4 defense, is he the best ?

Jim Mora? what he couldn't coach?

Lol Moss for 3 years - 1 of those years Brady didn't play due to injuries, please. Brady had won 3 super bowls prior him lol

Gronk has been his best weapon, but Brady had won 3 super bowls prior him lol

Ron Jeremy

Coach
One thing about Eli Manning is that when he was at his absolute best he was/is pretty awesome. Accurate and aggressive. Thats why the Giants stick by him after poor campaigns with stacks of interceptions/turn overs. He can get it together and be a super bowl winner. Maybe a higher sealing than Peyton but yeah Peyton was far more consistent and better.

Also had a HOF wr's throughout his career. You could've put Ryan Leaf as the QB of the Denver side and he would've won them a SB too with that defense

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Couple of criticism of Brady. He has always played in a weak division/conference. So he gets a lot of super bowl appearances. Also the cheating!

right, you do realise you the Pats finished 11-5 this and still won the SB?

cheating lol so was Jerry Rice?

Kornstar

Coach
Yes simplify many things, just as you did and just i did ;) Bruce Smith has more sacks than anyone, and all predominately in a 3-4 defense, is he the best ?

Jim Mora? what he couldn't coach?

Lol Moss for 3 years - 1 of those years Brady didn't play due to injuries, please. Brady had won 3 super bowls prior him lol

Gronk has been his best weapon, but Brady had won 3 super bowls prior him lol

I don't know why i am even arguing. You are always right and we are all stupid.

Enjoy being superior, i'm sure it works out very well for you........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I don't know why i am even arguing. You are always right and we are all stupid.

Enjoy being superior, i'm sure it works out very well for you........

Its not about being superior it is about just flat out commonsense, Brady is the best and that's that, and arguing otherwise is just silly.

Parra

Referee
One way to settle this is to pick a team. Who is the first player you pick? All time? And you use school rules - you miss a pick and then it's likely the other team will grab him.

So NFL - whose is your first pick? Is it Brady, Manning? Or someone in another position?

Latest posts