What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2018/19 (Mens and Womens)

typicalfan

Coach
I can't believe people want this guy in the test team. Maxwell is just not a big game player. He has all the talent in the world and should be Australia's modern day Bevan or Hussey but he doesn't measure up.

He wasn't alone in the collapse so its not his fault totally but I wouldnt even have him the ODI team. Id prefer guys like Faulkner who is a proven big game player or Stoinis who could become one.

Eelectrica

Referee
He wasn't alone in the collapse so its not his fault totally but I wouldnt even have him the ODI team. Id prefer guys like Faulkner who is a proven big game player or Stoinis who could become one.

I'd actually like to see how Faulkner could go if he could just stay injury free. Like Pattinson the bloke just can't take a trick when it comes to injury. Early in the BBL season I thought he seemed ok before injuries took a toll.

Latest posts