What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A very good article on Adrian Morley

TheFrog

Coach
One tough hombre.

So who is tough, a thug like Morley or the blokes he belted who got up and continued?

Made me think of the 2003 GF when Harrigan allowed him to hit Martin Lang high repeatedly. I'd have thought Lang was the tough hombre of the two, finishing the game as he did. Neither would have remained on the field in the current era.

So who is tough, a thug like Morley or the blokes he belted who got up and continued?

Made me think of the 2003 GF when Harrigan allowed him to hit Martin Lang high repeatedly. I'd have thought Lang was the tough hombre of the two, finishing the game as he did. Neither would have remained on the field in the current era.
Morley never complained when he was hit high

kbw

Bench
Morely was careless at times. Sometimes he even let his emotions get him in trouble , but more often just careless.
But he never complained when he copped it either. He never grabbed blokes by the testicles or other premeditated filth like the pretender burge$$.

I am lucky enough to have met Adrian Morely on more than one occasion and I know its a cliche but he defined this cliche as being one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet.