What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Iafeta

Referee
BoJack Horsemen. God damn, some truly random takes on current events and so crazy it’s funny as. Some good celebs as well.

Favourite episode is the Thoughts and Prayers episode.

mongoose

Coach
Altered Carbon is good, could definitely be better though - I like the setting and idea behind it but the writing isn't that good, a bit too unfocused.

Timbo

Staff member
A bit OT but who's got both netflix and stan. Apparently wife needs both. We dont even watch that much.

We do. I don’t really watch Stan.

But my wife doesn’t say anything about Kayo so I don’t say anything about Stan.

Game_Breaker

Coach
The statement from Marvel was pretty cold, they didn’t even mention Netflix

When Disney are about to launch their own streaming service, what did they expect?

roofromoz

First Grade
Been very slowly getting through The Crown. Very, very good.

The third season gets dropped sometime this year, with Olivia Coleman has being 're-casted' as Queen Elizabeth as she gets older.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Watched Jack irish with guy Pearce in it last night and was enjoyable. Looks like there is a couple of movie length episodes and is a whose who of Australian TV stars from the last 20 years

jargan83

Coach
Not sure if it's been mentioned (CBF going through the previous 7 pages) but I watched Final Space over the weekend, I enjoyed it.