What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

handyman2190

Bench
So if Ethan Lowe is signed then what?.
Southy! I think there are 6 spots in development,im not sure if they are all allocated, remember manly has put cornish the 5.8 in that squad, so id say Amone and a few others will be in that development section, either way dont forget we have our own ISP squad so manipulation is possible. Dont worry brother.

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
Listen merv no one has to say,Im saying thats the probable outcome, the rumour that many jurnos have written about, My rumour, this is a rumours thread,if u want fact start a fact thread,then ask those questions,here its speculation and quoting, if your not amenable to that well bad luck,Mervy

You stated he was gonski

That doesn’t sound very speculative, you seem certain

ThingFish

Juniors
Listen merv no one has to say,Im saying thats the probable outcome, the rumour that many jurnos have written about, My rumour, this is a rumours thread,if u want fact start a fact thread,then ask those questions,here its speculation and quoting, if your not amenable to that well bad luck,Mervy
Agree. This is a rumors thread. It’s for forum members informing fellow forum members of the Bunnies rumors floating around out there. Then maybe a little banter on how that rumor would affect the team or the club if it was true.

If it was an “everything’s a lie until the official press release” thread, it would be batshit boring. Official Souths announcements normally start their own threads anyway.

handyman2190

Bench
You stated he was gonski

That doesn’t sound very speculative, you seem certain

There is no"stateing" 80% of content here is hope,speculation, in other words rumour, mixed with Some fact.
But if u read the writing on the wall thats been blasted from pillar to post, id say that jennings looks to be tigers bound, I think that includes the speculation that lowe is signing, i dont think he would come for min money.

Robbie 12

Juniors
I don't think that Ethan Lowe is coming to Souths ... He has been named in the starting spot for the cowboys trail game .....if your meant to be leaving that club you wouldn't involved in any games that you taking a spot from some who is staying at the club ....if he was leaving the club then he would of already have asked for a release and looking for a place in Sydney

southsport

First Grade
Southy! I think there are 6 spots in development,im not sure if they are all allocated, remember manly has put cornish the 5.8 in that squad, so id say Amone and a few others will be in that development section, either way dont forget we have our own ISP squad so manipulation is possible. Dont worry brother.
OK handy, I hope that's correct.
Ethan Lowe is part of the Cowboys team in this week’s trial.
Yeah, I think we can forget about Lowe.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Is there something I’m missing re Jennings? The guy ran about 25m for his 22 tries last year. I don’t see the fuss, losing George to keep him would have been a horrible outcome for you.

I agree you would think he would’ve done so much more. I think it’s probably the fact that he plays the more modern wingers game. That is, acting like a prop in our own 40 constantly taking hitups. Good player and will probably become better but he’s not worth losing George over.