What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG hunters

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Good stuff ME. Can’t wait for the Queensland cup to start. Hunters fans should be patient and let this fairly new team settle and find their way.

I’m hoping the hunters hold their own at home and finish around mid table.

mikail-eagle

Bench
Good stuff ME. Can’t wait for the Queensland cup to start. Hunters fans should be patient and let this fairly new team settle and find their way.

I’m hoping the hunters hold their own at home and finish around mid table.

It is almost feels like 2014 again.
But most of the original players from season 1 were already established Digicel Cup and Kumuls players. The current lot are very young and only have 1 or 2 years experience including 4 with zero at that level.
Taking the step up to QCup is going to be an even bigger challnge.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
It is almost feels like 2014 again.
But most of the original players from season 1 were already established Digicel Cup and Kumuls players. The current lot are very young and only have 1 or 2 years experience including 4 with zero at that level.
Taking the step up to QCup is going to be an even bigger challnge.
Hate to say this and sound selfish but I honestly hope that becomes a common occurrence for the hunters because it would mean that the project is succeeding in producing professional kumuls for the U.K. leagues and NRL.

Latest posts