What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

macnaz

Staff member
LOL. Thanks for reminding me. Every time we see JAC scorching down the field, we must remember Jordan Rankin.
"There is no place in my team for elusiveness, speed and such" . . . J. Taylor
But "he makes mistakes "so some of WT's supporters would bang on about .
Weststiger's mistake in NOT keeping him is a 1000 times bigger then any mistake JAC ever made on a rugby league field. I know whats done is done but watching him carve up teams every week knowing he should be here f**king kills me , and will until the day he retires.

gordsy

Juniors
Agree with u.Regarding Thompson although his on the small side which makes him a target of opposition kickers he more than makes up for this by the quality of the rest of his game.His a tough little bugger who puts his body on the line in defence & can certainly sniff out a try.

Although Fonua is a beast his poor lateral movement & poor defensive reads along with Nofa’s illiteracy in defence places these 2 at the bottom
of pecking order re our outside backs vying for selection in the team.

Certainly very curious as to who our 2-5 will b for opening game coz this is clearly the thinnest part of our squad re quality.Hence won’t b surprised to find Benji in the centres.

The player I’m expecting to b a major improver & give Madge a pleasant headache re selecting the 17 is McQueen.He has a major point to prove as the impostor Cleary treated him with disdain whereas there’s much respect between mcqueen & his previous coach Madge.

To demonstrate what an arrogant inept prick Cleary is he didn’t speak to mcqueen for 6 months & at the end of season review McQueen’s team-mates had to hold him back from belting the merkin.

Why did McQueen want to belt him ?
I wish we still had Matt Utai playing for us. Horrible in the air etc but no one better at running the ball back for us. Used to always beat at least one guy or bust a tackle. Maybe we can use Fonua in the pack. Just point him towards the posts and say run towards them and don't stop till you get under 'em.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I wish we still had Matt Utai playing for us. Horrible in the air etc but no one better at running the ball back for us. Used to always beat at least one guy or bust a tackle. Maybe we can use Fonua in the pack. Just point him towards the posts and say run towards them and don't stop till you get under 'em.
At a review towards end of season when the fraudster Cleary got to mcqueen all he said in front of the squad was that he hadn’t spoken to him for 6 mths & that mcqueen ought to go away & work out y.

Also Packer had a falling out with the shitbag Cleary towards end of season.

macnaz

Staff member
Maybe he knew the knob jockey was pissing of back to the riff :thinking:

macnaz

Staff member
At a review towards end of season when the fraudster Cleary got to mcqueen all he said in front of the squad was that he hadn’t spoken to him for 6 mths & that mcqueen ought to go away & work out y.

Also Packer had a falling out with the shitbag Cleary towards end of season.
But in saying that.. they both under performed so perhaps they couldn't accept the fact they were told they are shithouse.. Packer at least won Cleary captains badge draw... which to be honest didnt deserve ..
But it all points to the coach being just as shithouse at the end of the day.

Tiger Ted

Bench
But in saying that.. they both under performed so perhaps they couldn't accept the fact they were told they are shithouse.. Packer at least won Cleary captains badge draw... which to be honest didnt deserve ..
But it all points to the coach being just as shithouse at the end of the day.
I’d say Packers issue with Cleary would’ve been the double standards & backflipping on his contract with us after enticed Packer over the B/S rhetoric around being on the bus loyalty & integrity.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wanted to play safe conservative football, and try to win games 10-8. If stories are true he also told Richards to stop his spiral bomb kick offs.

The game we lost 8-0 to the Origin depleted cowboys on a freezing Saturday night at Campbelltown was close to the lowest point of my supporting this club. When Paul Green said ‘at halftime we were up 2-0 and I told the guys I thought that might be enough’ it felt like a personal insult.

stryker

First Grade
The game we lost 8-0 to the Origin depleted cowboys on a freezing Saturday night at Campbelltown was close to the lowest point of my supporting this club. When Paul Green said ‘at halftime we were up 2-0 and I told the guys I thought that might be enough’ it felt like a personal insult.
That was a horrifying display. One of the worst NRL level losses in decades and the ushering in of the pathetic "Taylorball" game plan that embarrassed us all.

No spiral kick offs but how can we forget those useless mid field bombs that made 10m on the last that gave the ball back to the opposition,usually uncontested and in good field position.

Tigerm

First Grade
https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/teams/telstra-premiership/south-sydney-rabbitohs/robert-jennings/

Robert Jennings

Centre

rabbitohs-badge.svg

Player Bio
Height:
192 cm
Weight:
102 kg
Date of Birth:
02 January 1996
Birthplace:
Sydney, NSW
Nickname:
Jenno
Debut Club:
Penrith Panthers
Opposition:
Gold Coast Titans
Date:
18 April 2015
Round:
Previous Club:
Penrith Panthers
Junior Club:
Minchinbury Jets
Biography:
One of three Jennings brothers currently playing with NRL clubs, Robert forced his way into the Rabbitohs top 17 in 2017, and will be aiming to cement his spot in the backline for the long term.

Close friends with teammate Tyrell Fuimaono since their school days, the pair will be looking to transfer their camaraderie to the football field in 2018.

Career /
Appearances
Tries
2018 Season /
Appearances
Scoring
Tries
Attack
Try Assists
Line Breaks
Tackle Breaks
Passing