What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
This is typically YOU!
Allen has been thought enough by others above our pay grade to play prime ministers 13 without a first grade game, and considering how he played last week i would have no hesitation in putting him at FB, bennet may want to blood him slower and play him on the wing, but eventually he will be our first grade FB

You saw him play last week??

Wtf are you talking about re pay grades & crap, you’re making no sense son

southsport

First Grade
The PMs game in PNG is a glorified exhibition game, nothing more, nothing less, it’s never been much to do with merit, at best it signals encouragement with a mix of experience

I doubt Ennis has seen him play any more than you have

Junior reps is a notoriously bad yardstick when it comes to grading players into senior footy, especially a first grade team in Rd 1

There’s articles online, well :joy::joy: the journos are as likely to have seen him as much as you

Bennett i suppose will make a far more educated decision based on the trials he sees & the massive amount of training they do
Have you seen him play?

southsport

First Grade
Probably as much as everyone else, a mix of limited highlights & that’s about it
So given that, I’d not name him anywhere, probably reserve grade, however, I’m sure the coaching staff have a far better idea & will act accordingly
You are full of it grandpa, you know nothing........have another snort.

southsport

First Grade
Exactly, I know nothing, the difference is, I admit it, you people are so stupid, you’re picking a player that you haven’t seen play in your run on first round team, this is friggin amateur hour
Ha!!! You criticise others for their comments about Allan and you haven't even seen him play yourself, you are a child.

250excf

Juniors
Exactly, I know nothing, the difference is, I admit it, you people are so stupid, you’re picking a player that you haven’t seen play in your run on first round team, this is friggin amateur hour
Do I small a Toad ,what’s with the keyboard warrior rubbish ?
Kid ....., cmon really
Grow up it’s a rumours site

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
Ha!!! You criticise others for their comments about Allan and you haven't even seen him play yourself, you are a child.

That’s my point you oik!!!!!

I have barely seen him, that’s my entire point (are you really that thick?) that’s why I didn’t name him in any kind of starting side, that’s why I’m not getting excited, how could I? He’s got great wraps, I’m encouraged by those, but to my way of thinking, there’s no need to rush him in unless he absolutely warrants it & he might, but that’s something Bennett knows

southsport

First Grade
That’s my point you oik!!!!!

I have barely seen him, that’s my entire point (are you really that thick?) that’s why I didn’t name him in any kind of starting side, that’s why I’m not getting excited, how could I? He’s got great wraps, I’m encouraged by those, but to my way of thinking, there’s no need to rush him in unless he absolutely warrants it & he might, but that’s something Bennett knows
You drop kick, if you haven't seen him how can you comment on the opinion of others?

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
You drop kick, if you haven't seen him how can you comment on the opinion of others?

Do you have people help dress you?
Remind you to breathe?
Are you not all there?

You can comment all you like, I stated clearly that I had no idea about him, I stated that I’d seen him play as much as you, which is f**k all, so it stands to reason that I’m questioning your opininion of him given that you know nothing about him
Seriously mate, you & some of these other blokes are typical tommy two headed Souths supporters

What’s the go? Some of the other teams have forums with lots of witty, intelligent, funny banter, you lot are just yokels

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Do you have people help dress you?
Remind you to breathe?
Are you not all there?

You can comment all you like, I stated clearly that I had no idea about him, I stated that I’d seen him play as much as you, which is f**k all, so it stands to reason that I’m questioning your opininion of him given that you know nothing about him
Seriously mate, you & some of these other blokes are typical tommy two headed Souths supporters

What’s the go? Some of the other teams have forums with lots of witty, intelligent, funny banter, you lot are just yokels
Stay off the plonk you goose, I don't have an opinion of him as yet!

Now you go and take yours meds, get the nurse to tuck you back into bed and have a nice sleep.

Latest posts