What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De belin

Spot On

Coach
Not at the de :bell::end: level but the knights boss may get his chance to wear his big boi pants soon enough.

Inserts shifty dog eyes emoji

Just how long do we have to wait for this though?? It's been talked about all off season.

Not at the de :bell::end: level but the knights boss may get his chance to wear his big boi pants soon enough.

Inserts shifty dog eyes emoji
Well you broke the De Bellend news way before it was public so I'm trusting your oil to be of the good variety

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dragons to take legal action against ARL if Debelin stood down excellent hate both Dragons and the ARL this should be a good clash and keep us off the pages

The usual scum journalism.

Now Hooper running a question saying should the dragons apply for an injunction to allow DeBelin to play.

WTF, they are outraged, then create bullshit, so they can be outraged.

SCUM

Card Shark

Immortal
I can see in the future that a player is hounded in a pub by some drunk f**k who starts a fight.

Player retaliates / defends himself & knocks the f**kwit out.

Police press charges against him cause he was sober & bigger / stronger / fitter.

Player is stood down....

When we next have a big game, who in here is going to sacrifice himself for the team??

TheFrog

Coach
I can see in the future that a player is hounded in a pub by some drunk f**k who starts a fight.

Player retaliates / defends himself & knocks the f**kwit out.

Police press charges against him cause he was sober & bigger / stronger / fitter.

Player is stood down....

When we next have a big game, who in here is going to sacrifice himself for the team??
Solution: You are a topline NRL player on money most could only dream of. I know it's an impost, but don't go to pubs. Or nightclubs for that matter. Fame and fortune has its price and its you who loses out if something goes wrong, as we have seen.

Chimp

Juniors
Solution: You are a topline NRL player on money most could only dream of. I know it's an impost, but don't go to pubs. Or nightclubs for that matter. Fame and fortune has its price and its you who loses out if something goes wrong, as we have seen.

Tend to agree with this. How many truly worldwide successful sports still have players getting on the drink and getting in trouble? Why do we still have a drinking culture at the highest level of our game?
You don't hear about top soccer players, boxers, athletics getting on the beer and getting in trouble, or vary rarely anyway - most of those sports require their athletes to be in top shape and sacrifice the beer.

Latest posts