What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
Show me the post where I said that?

If others feel that way though they have the right to say it.

I have the right....nay, I have a duty to call out their stupidity of bigging up some kid that they haven’t even seen play

Then you have a go at me for calling them out because I have t seen them either, but obviously, we’ll not to you because you’re not very bright, that is my point, I’m obviously not going to put some kid on a pedestal when I haven’t even seen him play

It’s just staggering how dumb some of you are...STAGGERING

250excf

Juniors
I have the right....nay, I have a duty to call out their stupidity of bigging up some kid that they haven’t even seen play

Then you have a go at me for calling them out because I have t seen them either, but obviously, we’ll not to you because you’re not very bright, that is my point, I’m obviously not going to put some kid on a pedestal when I haven’t even seen him play

It’s just staggering how dumb some of you are...STAGGERING
If everyone on here is so dumb it’s staggering and you are so much better the question begs ,...... why keep coming back
You are probably a decent fella but gee your posting like an arrogant elitist mate
Take it easy if this site grinds you have the foresight to move on it’s not rocket science
If you bite at every little post that pi&&es you off what’s the point
Nobody likes a keyboard warrior
Let it go you will have a stroke over a rumours site :joy::joy:
Oh and Callmack is a mod who keeps check and calls out any trouble etc he’s a nice guy

Curns13

Juniors
Who in God’s name are you son?
See that word ‘moderator’ that’s under his name? That means instead of calling him ‘son’, you really should be calling him ‘daddy’. You’ve been here 2 weeks and your calling out a guy that’s been here 6 years with 8000 posts. Southy is one of the most respected guys on here, if you don’t like it here, show yourself out.

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
See that word ‘moderator’ that’s under his name? That means instead of calling him ‘son’, you really should be calling him ‘daddy’. You’ve been here 2 weeks and your calling out a guy that’s been here 6 years with 8000 posts. Southy is one of the most respected guys on here, if you don’t like it here, show yourself out.

See, someone that has 8000 posts would be called a sad nerd where I’m from son

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
As others have stated, I am a moderator of this forum so I suggest both you and Southy nip this in the bud relatively quickly.

A moderator, oh my, that sounds rather officious & somewhat important
Does it make you aroused to type what you just did? Or is that reserved for sheep?

Eh bro, :sheep:

callmack1

Staff member
A moderator, oh my, that sounds rather officious & somewhat important
Does it make you aroused to type what you just did? Or is that reserved for sheep?

Eh bro, :sheep:
You asked the question, I answered. Now quit with the trolling and start talking footy please mate.

I’ll clean this thread up in the morning guys.

Callmack, suggest you don’t engage with the troll, just move his posts to the troll thread until he gets the idea.

If you try to be nice to them, they generally just throw it back in your face.

Besides, this guy gives me the whole “been around before” vibe. Seems way too familiar with others to be a newbie.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I really wish mods would limit guys just here to cause rubbish

So say i ignore person a

Me and person b and c are discussing team selections, person a comes on and derails the thread, insults person b and c, stops them from contributing, rambles on about stupid shit like green tea and Donald trump, so person d and f don't even bother getting involved in any discussions. So even though I've got person a ignored any possible quality discussion is still ruined

This post made me laugh :joy: I used to read the forum when these guys posted but was never signed up.

Good to see Souffs infighting -wouldn't happen on the Chookpen being upper class and all that- we leave that to the lower classes