What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
The former is likely considering Kaysa’s injury history.
The latter is protrude in that the coaching staff would certainly rate Smith as an option at 9, but only as a backup to the full time hookers. It makes sense that Smith get some time at training at hooker because there is a chathe May be used there, but as a last resort after Reed and/or Kaysa are unavailable.

Quite possible that Reed will start and the idiots will use Smith off the bench

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't get that the Sharks have cap issues but, following the signing of Shaun Johnson, they have now signed Robert Jennings and Segyaro. And presumably both sanctioned by the NRL. How does that work?
I assume Segeyaro was signed cheaply because they’re planning to get rid of some more expensive players. The NRL will probably let Gallen retire with a full payout.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
At least we may make the Warriors spend some more cash on him. Get them one back for trying to poach Brown.

With the rumours about Storm being around 600k over the cap and having to get compliant by round 1 and the Sharks' cap about to be reduced by 500k we may be able to nab someone decent from either club.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...O23SOvc0GfFCNccqwT5Fi6k7b-WzmMHggjL0b1bstNESk

they are shopping big Kasiano around, wonder if BA spoke to them ffs

hindy111

Post Whore
28yrs old so not old. I would think about it for sure. Depends on cost. But form 1yr I wouldn't mind giving him a shot.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
On radio they said 600k over. Kasiano may save them 200-250k max.
Sharks also need to shed players apparently.

for a third party issue from a few years ago, amounts to $60K I believe so they dont really have to off load anyone on big money, there is a thread in the NRL forum about the cap issues

hindy111

Post Whore
Imagine claiming Luke would a risky signing then sugesting we should look at Kasiano.........

Ones 28 the others 32
Ones 350k the other id offer 150-200k
The figures I offer would mean even if spent half time in reserves and just filled in from time to time it isnt terrible.

Latest posts