What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Why would they do that? He's old and shit and only there for a bludge and a pay day. Isn't he?

No. I’d say he’s settled in Nz now and he’ll cost us a bomb to get him out of his comfort zone, especially considering the cost of relocating back to Oz. So he’ll settle for a sufficient upgrade.

I never said he was shit, I did however say, that signing older blokes in the past has back fired. Wouldn’t you agree?

Last edited:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
No. I’d say he’s settled in Nz now and he’ll cost us a bomb to get him out of his comfort zone, especially considering the cost of relocating back to Oz. So he’ll settle for a sufficient upgrade.

I never said he was shit, I did however say, that signing older blokes in the past has back fired. Wouldn’t you agree?
Yes. Agreed.
FWIW I don't even know if I want him. It's too hard to tell these days if someone will turn out well or end up a dud, whether they are young or old.

Bazal

Post Whore
Like I said, it's easy to tell if people are young or old, unless they're Benjamin Button, and you're looking at them from the front.

But what about a Chinese person?

Or one of those hot Russian women who looks 25 until she's fifty, then turns 51 and looks like a 97 year old witch?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Don’t you think all the senior players contributed to our high winning percentage in 2016-17? It seems to work for all the strong clubs.

Latest posts