What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why arent there numbers against players in The charity sheild match

Dragonsamy

Bench
Pictures from training show we are taking a money saving approach this year:

images

Geez you're looking fit muzby

Crush

Coach
Ive noticed their aren't any numbers associated to players names in the team lists issued last night. I would love to know who plays where before the match. I thought it was mandatory for 1 to 22 or 23 to be published before the match.

It may be a tactic that MCIDIOT employs to bamboozle the opposition?????
Why no question mark in the title of the thread? And why the capital The in The charity shield? I would say its the charity shield or The Charity Shield, surely you cannot just put a capital on The in this instance?
Thats idiotic.

Bench
The story going around is that McIdiot wanted the listed players in alphabetical because he has a problem counting anything over 13

ouryears

Bench
It's a practice game
In my opinion, this game is far more important than what some may think it is.
Souths are certainly taking it seriously reading what their players and club are saying about it
Sure, it’s not a premiership game, however, it’s vital that we do well

Crush

Coach
Souths are certainly taking it seriously reading what their players and club are saying about it
Its a trial. McGregor will likely play them under fatigue like he did last year.
Expect the forwards to look a bit flat and tired, thats because they would have had a big week at training without the usual rest period.

gitano

Juniors
No it isn't.

We normally look a rabble, and come out Round 1 a different side. It means nothing. Never has.

Dragsters

First Grade
Why no question mark in the title of the thread? And why the capital The in The charity shield? I would say its the charity shield or The Charity Shield, surely you cannot just put a capital on The in this instance?
Thats idiotic.

...and the massive font makes my head hurt...

ouryears

Bench
No it isn't.

We normally look a rabble, and come out Round 1 a different side. It means nothing. Never has.

Vital we put in a good showing, not vital we win.

Yes we looked a rabble in charity shield under price .....and some years under Mary
The same years we had a poor start to season.
We have not always done badly in this match....in fact there have been many great efforts
As long as we put in

Analyse this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charity_Shield_(NRL)

Last edited: