What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Team vs New

Interesting and disappointing.

I heard an interview with Morris before this team was named and he said the run on team named against the Knights would pretty much be the team that starts Round 1.

Looks like Xerri not in the team.

coolumsharkie

Referee
If xerri isn’t in the side then we have flanno 2.0 running the show.

I f**king hope so. Besides all the crap we are enduring, the merkin won us a comp and knows how to manage youngsters and bring the best out of them. What more do you want?

My daughter is at QUT about to start her 2nd year .. She was born in the same month/year as Xerri.. just saying.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Xerri still big chance round 1, Dugan still 90% chance off getting injured between now and game day round 1

I f**king hope so. Besides all the crap we are enduring, the merkin won us a comp and knows how to manage youngsters and bring the best out of them. What more do you want?

My daughter is at QUT about to start her 2nd year .. She was born in the same month/year as Xerri.. just saying.
Not sure what the 2nd paragraph means but xerri deserves a shot over katoa. I think he has shown enough to warrant it. Kotoa on the other hand. Meh

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Guess I will have to be happy with Nikora getting a debut.

Bet he is happy the kiwi half is here, hit the hole mate.

shaggs

Coach
I predict a Curtis Scott style release request if Xerri hasn’t played firsts by round 5.

Anyone who suggests Katoa is a worthy first grader doesn’t know what they are watching. He shouldn’t be near the best 17. Put Xerri in and back him from minute 1. Let him know it’s ok to f**k up.

I predict a Curtis Scott style release request if Xerri hasn’t played firsts by round 5.

Anyone who suggests Katoa is a worthy first grader doesn’t know what they are watching. He shouldn’t be near the best 17. Put Xerri in and back him from minute 1. Let him know it’s ok to f**k up.

Nope.

Two different personalities.

One is a f**k wit.

The other is humble and loyal.