What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Nealo 12

Bench
I suggest it relates to the De Belin issue and what will happen legally after the NRL stand him down before the court verdict .

Kilkenny

Coach
Given De Belin has been stood down it is interesting to read the talk around the Dragons considering making a play for Sam Kasiano. This particularly interesting given an article in todays paper claiming Kasiano is on a deal worth 600K a season with the Storm and given they are in salary cap trouble are desperate to off load him and are willing to pay a significant portion of his deal for this season in order to do so. (Which counts against there cap for this year anyway?) Our General Manager cops a lot of flack from sections of our own supporter base but there is rarely a day goes by in the NRL which just reinforces how well managed our cap is. The Sharks on face value has basically been cheating the cap since 2013 (although not the season they won the premiership apparently) despite which they have been dealt with relatively minimal punishment?

franklin2323

Immortal
Checked out condensed trial games. Moylan at fullback has to put Sharks right up there again. Warriors young halves look decent enough. Souths v Dragons decent enough game

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
On that DT supercoach podcast they said one of their mates wrote an article about Jack Hetherington saying he can run 35km per hour and is the best lifter of the Penrith gym.

Kilkenny

Coach
On that DT supercoach podcast they said one of their mates wrote an article about Jack Hetherington saying he can run 35km per hour and is the best lifter of the Penrith gym.

I thought I heard Nathan Cleary say Jed Cartwright has the best results in the gym in a recent interview

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Josh Reynolds named at 18 for the tigers. Surely they have to squeeze him in. They don’t have the most impressive bench.

Latest posts