What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what we really need...

chewbacca

Juniors
With JDB in the doghouse we need to use that money for a damn winger. No one has really focused on this, but Nene is a huge loss. He started our sets, always made 100 plus metres. Lomax is not a winger and Rawalava is too raw for now. Forget about Kasiano or any other middle. We need a solid winger on the right side. Otherwise our team is not in balance.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
With JDB in the doghouse we need to use that money for a damn winger. No one has really focused on this, but Nene is a huge loss. He started our sets, always made 100 plus metres. Lomax is not a winger and Rawalava is too raw for now. Forget about Kasiano or any other middle. We need a solid winger on the right side. Otherwise our team is not in balance.
And you can throw in at least 1 centre

chewbacca

Juniors
With JDB in the doghouse what we really need is to use that money to get a damn winger. No one has focused on the fact that Nene is a huge loss. He started most of our sets and made 100 plus metres each game. Lomax is NOT a winger and Rawalava is too raw for now. We need a solid right winger as a matter of urgency. We dont need Kasiano or any other middle. Without a right winger our team is out of balance.

RufusRex

Post Whore
Rava can do it .. but he came on 2nd half and we had one set and they scored 3 tries ...

Lomax is trash on the wing - no momentum from him or widdop will kill our early set plays ...
If you play widdop 1 then you MUST no ifs or buts have 2 strong running wingers otherwise we will burn 3 plays and make 10metres

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

You forget just how awful MacDomald is defensively.

The club should’ve got Brett Morris back.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

I’ve carried on about this issue like a pork chop ever since Brett Morris got sick of Paul McGregor back in 2014.

possm

Coach
Rava can do it .. but he came on 2nd half and we had one set and they scored 3 tries ...

Lomax is trash on the wing - no momentum from him or widdop will kill our early set plays ...
If you play widdop 1 then you MUST no ifs or buts have 2 strong running wingers otherwise we will burn 3 plays and make 10metres

Any one outside Aitken would look trash. As predicted nothing changed same compressed defence and same rush up and get no one by Aitken.

dragon thomo

Juniors
What i mean Muzby you seem to have pot shots at any person that either makes a spelling mistake or any slight error in there threads on this forum. It reminds me of one of the old bags school teachers i had at school many years ago.
Most people on this forum love the Dragons and have some interesting things to talk about and dont need being put down and corrected by you.Thats All

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What i mean Muzby you seem to have pot shots at any person that either makes a spelling mistake or any slight error in there threads on this forum. It reminds me of one of the old bags school teachers i had at school many years ago.
Most people on this forum love the Dragons and have some interesting things to talk about and dont need being put down and corrected by you.Thats All
Yawn..

Latest posts