What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2019

TheFrog

Coach
You would want to hope the Panthers dramas settle down soon otherwise they will be another team hovering around the bottom of the 8.
I expect the dramas to be forgotten pretty quickly but the lack of a genuine utility will be a big concern.

GongPanther

Referee
Wow Dogs 5th, Cows/Knights bottom 4

Either way good to see someone have something different, 90% of these are exactly the same :joy:
That was partially my intention being that there are those seasons were the season gets simply flipped around.

And according to the NRL's doctrine involving the purpose of the salary cap is my thought process behind my logic.

GongPanther

Referee
You would want to hope the Panthers dramas settle down soon otherwise they will be another team hovering around the bottom of the 8.
Issah Yeo has said the team will be fine. They are training the house down,and they are all a bunch of tight knit group.

This saga won't disrupt them at all. But boy,I'd hate to be in Parra's shoes next Sunday week.

Frederick

Staff member
Issah Yeo has said the team will be fine. They are training the house down,and they are all a bunch of tight knit group.

This saga won't disrupt them at all. But boy,I'd hate to be in Parra's shoes next Sunday week.
Wanna throw a few more tired cliches in there? Care to name a player who's had his best pre-season ever?

footy75

Bench

You would hope they would use it as motivation.

Panthers aren't far off and to let a sex tape derail their season would be foolhardy.

Latest posts