What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hull FC sign Fijian born British soldier

deluded pom?

Coach
Hull have another youngster in their squad for the Wigan game today. A kid called Ellis who shows potential.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Yes but since they moved to playing Friday nights I rarely go. I now go to watch Donny on Sunday afternoons. A good debut from the Fijian winger by all accounts with a couple of trys.
I like to refer to hull fc as the Newcastle United of RL. Huge club with potential but always f-ing things up!!

deluded pom?

Coach
I like to refer to hull fc as the Newcastle United of RL. Huge club with potential but always f-ing things up!!
But unlike Newcastle Hull win the occasional trophy. The problem is that when Hull win something they go backwards at a rate of knots shortly after.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Honestly, I think clubs just like to put them there lol. Most could play elsewhere given the opportunity.. :laughing:
I see that semi radradra played centre for Fiji in their fairy recent internationals after playing on the wing in league. I’m sure a few of the wingers could play in the centres or fullback.