What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Friday 15th March 7:55pm @SCG

callmack1

Staff member
Oh yea!!! Here we go!!! The week we've all been waiting for since October of 2018, it's time to kick off the Season and I couldn't be more excited! What better way to do it than against our arch rivals the Roosters, there's no word to describe how much we hate them!!

This will be a good chance to test ourselves against the best of the best and see where we're at.

SCG turf won't be issue for Roosters-Rabbitohs clash: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/10...lash-after-plan-to-repair-super-rugby-damage/

mister squiggle

Juniors
Hi to all bunny tragics on here I am just new on here and my family and myself are looking forward to playing those rorting roosters again but without George burgess and adam douehi it may well make things much harder on friday night especially with no George burgess,although I believe we have some very good replacements till George and adam return.ile make one point though why our new recruit tom amone was not in the top 30 bewilders me I believe with George burgess out amone could had released a bit of mongrel up front from the bench after 20 minutes till the half time siren against the chooks.apparently amone cant play till after june 30th unless bennett can find a home for one of our top 30 players, I believe we don't need mcilwrick if parra or another club was to pick him up because I believe billy brittain can cover well for cook in his absence.Anyway thats my thinking I have a few more thoughts but ile just leave it at that for now go you bunnies come friday.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Hi to all bunny tragics on here I am just new on here and my family and myself are looking forward to playing those rorting roosters again but without George burgess and adam douehi it may well make things much harder on friday night especially with no George burgess,although I believe we have some very good replacements till George and adam return.ile make one point though why our new recruit tom amone was not in the top 30 bewilders me I believe with George burgess out amone could had released a bit of mongrel up front from the bench after 20 minutes till the half time siren against the chooks.apparently amone cant play till after june 30th unless bennett can find a home for one of our top 30 players, I believe we don't need mcilwrick if parra or another club was to pick him up because I believe billy brittain can cover well for cook in his absence.Anyway thats my thinking I have a few more thoughts but ile just leave it at that for now go you bunnies come friday.
There's still a slim chance that Amone will be in the top 30 by game day.

mister squiggle

Juniors
There's still a slim chance that Amone will be in the top 30 by game day.

maybe just maybe bennett wants amone to have an extra 4 months experience up his sleeve at souths till he hits the top grade by mid year,i believe there are 2 or 3 players in our top 30 squad right now that I feel that amone could take their spot respectfully/forthwith.

callmack1

Staff member
The only way Amone can make the top 30 is if McIlwrick goes.

Hi Callmack I am not a shadow whom ever he or she was anyway who is a shadow? is this the way 250excf greets the new members on this forum? Thank you Callmack you seem kool..
I don't know mate but always good to have new members!

southsport

First Grade
maybe just maybe bennett wants amone to have an extra 4 months experience up his sleeve at souths till he hits the top grade by mid year,i believe there are 2 or 3 players in our top 30 squad right now that I feel that amone could take their spot respectfully/forthwith.
You are most likely correct.

Oldmate

Juniors
1. Aj
2. Gagai
3. Gi
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reyno
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Tatola
11. Sam
12. Sutton
13. Murray
Looks like how we’ll line up, unsure about the bench though, there’s a slim chance that Knight, Nicholls or Kennedy have done enough to start. Gutted Amone isn’t in the top 30 and would like to see Dean Britt get a run but unsure if he’s fit enough.

250excf

Juniors
Hi Callmack I am not a shadow whom ever he or she was anyway who is a shadow? is this the way 250excf greets the new members on this forum? Thank you Callmack you seem kool..
Exact shadow behaviour squeal like a pig to the mods for no reason yep it’s him alright

Travitoh

First Grade
1. Aj
2. Gagai
3. Gi
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reyno
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. Tatola
11. Sam
12. Sutton
13. Murray
Looks like how we’ll line up, unsure about the bench though, there’s a slim chance that Knight, Nicholls or Kennedy have done enough to start. Gutted Amone isn’t in the top 30 and would like to see Dean Britt get a run but unsure if he’s fit enough.

I think you've nailed the starting 13 and even when George returns, i can see WB bringing him from the bench.
Lowe is a certainty for the bench imo.

Valheru

Coach
Roosters RD1 stats under Trent Robinson

2-4 in total
0-3 against souths

We are also 1-5 against souths in the first meeting of the season although we are 6-0 in the 2nd clash of the season.

Will this continue?