What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Liverpool 4 def Burnley 2 with both Mane and Firmino scoring twice. Adam Lallana started in midfield with Fabhino and Wijnaldum. Reports were Lallana had a very good game also.

Foz

Bench
Liverpool 4 def Burnley 2 with both Mane and Firmino scoring twice. Adam Lallana started in midfield with Fabhino and Wijnaldum. Reports were Lallana had a very good game also.
Lallana was just about best on ground.
Hard to believe I know.
Matip had an average game and Trent (whilst good going forward)is still on his L plates when it comes to defending.
Wasn’t happy with Burnleys first goal and either was Allison who picked up the bonus of a booking for telling The ref what he thought.
That was a game we could’ve dropped points in recent years so happy to get the points and move on.

thorson1987

Coach
Lallana was just about best on ground.
Hard to believe I know.
Matip had an average game and Trent (whilst good going forward)is still on his L plates when it comes to defending.
Wasn’t happy with Burnleys first goal and either was Allison who picked up the bonus of a booking for telling The ref what he thought.
That was a game we could’ve dropped points in recent years so happy to get the points and move on.

Their first goal was a blatant foul on Allison.

thorson1987

Coach
Get in.

Go to Munich and come away with a 3-1 win, with Bayern only getting one shot on target and that one not even being the one that gave them their goal (Matip OG).

thorson1987

Coach
I don't think I can keep doing this. Only had my pacemaker in a few months and our games are going to wear the f**ker out.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Absolute screamer. No doubt his form has been below what it was last season, which is no disgrace because he was in absolute god mode.

That goal shows what he is still capable of.

cb4

First Grade
Bit of poetic justice this morning. Chelsea fans singing Salah is a bomber only for two Muslims to score goals that practically end their top 4 hopes.

thorson1987

Coach
Bit of poetic justice this morning. Chelsea fans singing Salah is a bomber only for two Muslims to score goals that practically end their top 4 hopes.

And Salah scoring with a f**king rocket.

But f**k me Robbo brought back some bad memories when he slipped.

Foz

Bench
I’m becoming a Spurs supporter for a week or so.
Have they got a club song or something I can sing along to?
Never noticed to be honest.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’m becoming a Spurs supporter for a week or so.
Have they got a club song or something I can sing along to?
Never noticed to be honest.

a few, most common is "when the spurs go marching in"

pretty lame I reckon but the poms love it

Foz

Bench
Well since I’ve been supporting Spurs we’re one loss for a win.
Even a draw tomorrow night would be fine.
I could even put up with them singing YNWA just to rub it into City.
I can dream.

Foz

Bench
Watched The Manure v Citi game this morning.
Whilst Manure aren’t in City’s class I was left wondering why the Manure Keeper saves everything we barrage them with when we play them and he’s let in a couple of goals I thought he could do better with this morning.
Went to the internet and saw I wasn’t the only one questioning the keeper.
If Mignolet had let them in he would’ve been blasted.

The other thing I can honestly say is not one of Manures players would make our starting side and I don’t feel sorry for them in the least.

thorson1987

Coach
Watched The Manure v Citi game this morning.
Whilst Manure aren’t in City’s class I was left wondering why the Manure Keeper saves everything we barrage them with when we play them and he’s let in a couple of goals I thought he could do better with this morning.
Went to the internet and saw I wasn’t the only one questioning the keeper.
If Mignolet had let them in he would’ve been blasted.

The other thing I can honestly say is not one of Manures players would make our starting side and I don’t feel sorry for them in the least.

Not just De Gea, but what about Lingards miss.

Latest posts