What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
Happy Clapper has to almost be the best bet of the month this week.

A 1 length loss to Winx is a lot better than Alizee bashing up scrubs. Barrier worries me with Mystic Journey (who I will save on).

Mystic won't be affected by that gate TBH, unless there's ordinary speed or worse up front. Looks pretty adaptable.
Hartnell generally goes strongly 3rd up & won't get too far back, he's my saver if that eventuates.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mystic won't be affected by that gate TBH, unless there's ordinary speed or worse up front. Looks pretty adaptable.
Hartnell generally goes strongly 3rd up & won't get too far back, he's my saver if that eventuates.

Mystic Journey could be anything and at $4 I’ll be saving. If rather be on HC who has better form personally. You don’t get that close to Winx if you aren’t in top form. I expected it to be flogged by5. Only lost by 1.

I can never catch Hartnell happy to let it run without my money.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's the time of the week for Locky's Caviars!

Focusing on Flemington but I'm going on Rosehill too

Note: These tips I've done based on a HEAVY 8 in Sydney (Heavy 10 slightly changes these tips)

Flemington

Race 1: Claurice Cliffs wins, but something small EW on Just Hiffaulutin
Race 2: Blinder and Write Your Name EW (Will have a multi with Jumbo Osaki into Clauriffs Cliffs)
Race 3: Flit and Varda- back both for a nice collect
Race 4: Thine is The Power and Lake District Gal EW
Race 5: Alexandro, Miesko, and Bering Sea EW (Very tough race)
Race 6: Prometus, Diplomat Jack, Von Mystic EW (Saver on Lord Gododdin)
Race 7: Manolo Blahniq, Widgee Turf and Marmedis EW (Togh leg
Race 8: Happy Clapper (best bet). Saver on Mystic Journey
Race 9: Mastering (should win). Savers on Villa Sarchi and Boss Coni EW

Rosehill

Race 1: Mahanagur and you Make Me Smile,
Race 2: Junglized and All Over Bosonova (both at double figures)
Race 3: Invincible Lotus (best EW play of the day), Niedorp EW
Race 4: Julong Savings and Jetski EW (very small play, a lot of first starters)]
Race 5: Very Eeelegant (savers on Rock and Rainer just in case)
Race 6: Rodrico EW (silly odds for an out and out wet tracker), Patrick Erin EW, Red Cardinal WIN
Race 7: Mizzy, Moss Trip, Manicure, Princess Posh EW, Jamacian Rain WIN
Race 8: Fifty Stars (Locky will be having Caviars as I'm on at $10 in a decent way!). Savers on Abdon and Mask of Time EW
Race 9: Fabricator and Angel of Truth EW. Supernova very togh to beat though.

Multi: Claurice Cliffs, Jumbo Osaki, Very Eeelegant @$11

Happy punting

coolsteve

Juniors
It`s been a couple of weeks now but I think you will find caviar is the plural for caviar. (I`ve been wrong once before, though) good luck with your numerous tips .as you said last week, a lobster on all your tips comes to roughly a grand. what job you got Locky,,? gangster? feeling quite inadequate with my $10 ew

lockyno1

Post Whore
It`s been a couple of weeks now but I think you will find caviar is the plural for caviar. (I`ve been wrong once before, though) good luck with your numerous tips .as you said last week, a lobster on all your tips comes to roughly a grand. what job you got Locky,,? gangster? feeling quite inadequate with my $10 ew

We will have some good collects today wet form I love.

Lots of caviar!