What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith’s stunning call for NRL to return Melbourne’s stripped titles

Sphagnum

Coach
I've never seen such an illustrious career implode like this one is. He might be one of the most hated men in the game but at least there was enormous respect for him.

That respect has all but evaporated now.

Cameron Smith only cares about one thing and it ain't billy's bunghole anymore.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
it's a shame the twattening has occured because some of the records he will have when he does hang up his boots are for a very long time considered totally impossible and more than likely if the game existed for another 1000 years would never be broken.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
he'd be good on the joey type consultancy coach role and whore himself out to clubs. His vision and control from hooker is unrivaled in this era and having him working with the next batch of 9's in the ISC or below would do wonders.

Only problem is him being him he would charge twice as much and give a 5 page long list of demands and just be a complete douchewaffle to deal with

MilkShark

First Grade
I'd rather he wasn't coaching any future hookers.

We want the game to evolve from the Smith / Storms era.

SBD82

Coach
I wake up at night shivering when I dream of all of the Melbourne/Qld legends commentating games. Smith, Slater, Lockyer, Cronk and JT. Gosh I'd probably mute the tv.
You wouldn’t have enjoyed last night then.

Smith being interviewed by Thurston and Billy was f**king cringeworthy.

Lebbo73

Bench
I wake up at night shivering when I dream of all of the Melbourne/Qld legends commentating games. Smith, Slater, Lockyer, Cronk and JT. Gosh I'd probably mute the tv.
Haha, you need a shrink. Please let us know what colour the lounge is?

Latest posts