What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Sun - Panthers 12-20 Eels @ Panthers

Round 1: Panthers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Eels will put in but ultimately the Panthers will have too much class. Think they’ll never really pull away but also never look like losing and get up by 14.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
decided against putting sivo in my SC team, expect a tleast a double from him regardless of the result

Pugzley

Good luck to the Eels. Panthers by a converted try. Penrith will be burning off some frustration and the boys would just want to play some footy and not stick to the script. Be drinking at the League’s club after.

TheFrog

Coach
If we can't get over Parra at home, we'll probably not be able to get the lollies in Newcastle next week, and then there's the Storm. It's must win already. I think Panthers after a struggle.

Xcalibre

Juniors
decided against putting sivo in my SC team, expect a tleast a double from him regardless of the result

Same here. Never heard of the f**ker but seeing him selected to start I figured he was worth a punt at the base salary.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hopefully we'll win this one and put the pre season behind us.. If Eels are going to be any good this year but they'll probably start the season ok so it's a danger game. Katoa apparently is out, to be honest I don't rate him so not too bothered.

footy75

Bench
Statement game for Penrith....come out and show they mean business and put all the off season drama behind them.

If they can't do that and get done by parra might as well blow the season up.