What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I actually don't mind what the Giants are doing on defense, especially with the draft being so D heavy.

What they're doing on O though....woof.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Why on earth do they need another slot receiver? I guess 5 yards beyond the LOS is manning's range.

Thanks for the 4th round comp pick, Giants.

As one commentator put it on CBS, its Sterling Shepard Mark II skill set wise. Its also worse due to: (a) Tate's age; and (B) Shepard will want comparable money too.

Outside of Barkley, the Giants offence could be a real dumpster fire this coming season.

shiznit

Coach
So who is the Dolphins QB?

Are they trading for Rosen or full tanking for Tua?

That’s a good question...

There was some talk that the Dolphins were pretty keen on Drew Lock... who probably would be there at 13...

So maybe take a vet like AJ McCarron who we just released and draft the rookie in the first??

nick87

Coach
The Jaguars have signed former Cowboys TE, Geoff Swaim

Jags are still without a functional NFL TE, and so are the cowboys

If the jags are serious about contending, they need to consider moving back and taking one of the stud TE’s in this class
Foles needs dudes who can snatch balls out of the air high like Alshon and Ertz

shiznit

Coach

If the jags are serious about contending, they need to consider moving back and taking one of the stud TE’s in this class
Jared Cook is a FA.

Dude was an absolute stud for Carr last season...

Close to 70 receptions and averaged over 13yds per reception.

Only TE to average more was George Kittle and Gronk... and Gronk has less than 50 receptions.

I was hoping we’d bring Cook back... but it looks like Gruden & Mayock are spending that $$$ in other areas...

Someone will pick up a monster...

DC_fan

Coach

Swaim is an all rounder of a TE. He can block a little and receive a little, but is not great at either. In my opinion he is nothing better then a backup.

The Cowboys are hoping one of their young TEs can blossom into something special next season.

nick87

Coach
Swaim is an all rounder of a TE. He can block a little and receive a little, but is not great at either. In my opinion he is nothing better then a backup.

The Cowboys are hoping one of their young TEs can blossom into something special next season.

And I hope Wendall Smallwood can blossom into the next LT.
Same, same I guess