What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clunky

Quigs

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice. .... "Who can remember the last time our mob of dickheads actually took advantage of the wind conditions in a game?"

I can remember heaps of times watching games at Shark Park when we have had a gale behind us and never fharkcan even thought of a kicking game to match the conditions.

We had a bloody gale today and did absolutely nothing. Under 10s would of used the conditions better. And what about the kick for the sideline from that free kick. Bloody noggins Johnson made about 10 metres. The commentators laughed at it.

I must be in a different world.

Fharrhken imbeciles.

Browny has always been a tactical Coach, and would have worked their game plan off the trials!
We thought we'd do it easy (again)
No wrist slashing unless our 'star' players put in another shyte performance, next week!
I thought the new additions, particularly Nikora and Katoa had solid games, as did Capewell IMO

MilkShark

First Grade
Question from the floor without notice. .... "Who can remember the last time our mob of dickheads actually took advantage of the wind conditions in a game?"

I can remember heaps of times watching games at Shark Park when we have had a gale behind us and never fharkcan even thought of a kicking game to match the conditions.

We had a bloody gale today and did absolutely nothing. Under 10s would of used the conditions better. And what about the kick for the sideline from that free kick. Bloody noggins Johnson made about 10 metres. The commentators laughed at it.

I must be in a different world.

Fharrhken imbeciles.
Never. Chad kicked for touch in the first half a whole 10m, WITH the wind.

He’s a dud.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Did anyone reckon our bench rotation wasn't good? Fifita over worked and instead of being used as an attacking player he was defending.
We got outmuscled upfront and even fifita averaged 6m a run
Blayke coming on at the end and after a dog fight wasn't a good move.

txta2

Bench
Never. Chad kicked for touch in the first half a whole 10m, WITH the wind.

He’s a dud.
annnddd he kicked it straight down SKDs throat and over the dead ball line as well.
Keep Chad at 7 and Johnson at 6....they will remain scoreless for the first half in every game.
If a team like the Knights can work out that running at Johnson works then the top teams will have a field day. He threw so many shit passes.
J Brailey or his brother? Id take his brother...like all the other teams.
Fifita runs sideways they lose...wtf was Dugan doing all game. Looks to me like they have all been stuffing around and not taking the game seriously. Bomber has a lot of work to do to control this lot.

txta2

Bench
Did anyone reckon our bench rotation wasn't good? Fifita over worked and instead of being used as an attacking player he was defending.
We got outmuscled upfront and even fifita averaged 6m a run
Blayke coming on at the end and after a dog fight wasn't a good move.
yeah it was terrible, especially when players like Fifita are at the top of the tackle count.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The major adjustment is the wrestle is back on. Less points scored by all teams I reckon. Attack has been stifled for all

The defense is in your face quicker, they have time to get numbers in and get back.

Got to stand deeper. Forwards will short balls to each other.

That said, not enough completions, and poor end to sets.

Chad was standout poor.

FFS Feki, run behind your centre, not f**king next to him, did it to Loots too, to hit him on the chest you have to throw it forward.

Chimp

Juniors
One thing I did notice was pretty much every time Woods or Fifita were tackled, the ref was calling 'milking' straight away. Woods often was, but jeez, not every bloody time. Also, in defence, they were both warned every tackle to 'get off, watch the head - the regs definitely came into the game with a pre-determined view on those 2.

Knights defence was good, but looked offside all game, they smothered us.

Dugan played as bad as his haircut. Terrible. And if he was a youngster, that performance would probably see him out of the team next week.

shaggs

Coach
Dugan looked bad because he actually got the ball amd attempted stuff.

Morris was invisible. However he kept Damien quiet

TODD GACK

Juniors
It was rubbish why is everyone giving it to chad flanno signed Johnson his whole career he plays one good game in 7 and moylan a 1 in 5 chad has to pick up the slack ..REMEMBER FLANNO SIGNED DUGGAN AND JOHNSON 2 MILLION OF SALARY CAP PISSED UP AGAINST THE WALL .No Holmes were screwed whos gonna replace his 20 tries a season certainly wont be Mythlan I keep telling you mythlan is steady and at fullback hes rubbish were screwed we might finish 11th at best.
Yeah and we have lost round one before but not like that Necastle werent great and we couldnt score a try in 80 mins long long season coming

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeah - standard losing the first round, but losing like we did to that mob was even more diabolical. Coach Brown now calling for Gallen to reassess his view of Newcastle - laughable! They were ordinary, where we were just extra ordinary

tye

Juniors
Normally the offload is one of our strengths, I reckon I counted about 5. Shithouse performance that we will learn from.

chewsta

First Grade
Why the f**k doesnt Fifita run onto a pass? He would steamroll merkins if he did. 9 times out of 10 he is dead still and flat footed when he gets the ball, then takes off sideways.

It was rubbish why is everyone giving it to chad flanno signed Johnson his whole career he plays one good game in 7 and moylan a 1 in 5 chad has to pick up the slack ..REMEMBER FLANNO SIGNED DUGGAN AND JOHNSON 2 MILLION OF SALARY CAP PISSED UP AGAINST THE WALL .No Holmes were screwed whos gonna replace his 20 tries a season certainly wont be Mythlan I keep telling you mythlan is steady and at fullback hes rubbish were screwed we might finish 11th at best.
Yeah and we have lost round one before but not like that Necastle werent great and we couldnt score a try in 80 mins long long season coming

It was never funny dude and it’s still not funny. Please just f**k off!!!

Why the f**k doesnt Fifita run onto a pass? He would steamroll merkins if he did. 9 times out of 10 he is dead still and flat footed when he gets the ball, then takes off sideways.

Hate when he runs sideways when we are desperately looking for a line bending straight run.