What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Thaiday

DeeJ

Bench
How many commentators are there now? It really bothers me how little training these guys have. JT certainly doesn't use the Queen's English.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
How many commentators are there now? It really bothers me how little training these guys have. JT certainly doesn't use the Queen's English.
A few minutes into the season opener and JT is calling Bellamy ‘bellyache’ and Milford ‘milf’. This sort of thing really adds to the amature vibe of NRL. You’re not commentating on your mates in the park, it’s the premier league of the sport. Thurston was a hell of a player and is a future immortal. Not a commentator. I swear he puts that stupid laugh on. Slater can f**k off too.
Jobs for the boys!

Vee

First Grade
A few minutes into the season opener and JT is calling Bellamy ‘bellyache’ and Milford ‘milf’. This sort of thing really adds to the amature vibe of NRL. You’re not commentating on your mates in the park, it’s the premier league of the sport. Thurston was a hell of a player and is a future immortal. Not a commentator. I swear he puts that stupid laugh on. Slater can f**k off too.
Jobs for the boys!
As opposed to when it was NSWankers getting all the jobs? I don't like JT or Thaiday either but I don't see the difference between them and Anasta, Kimmorley and a stack of others.

Lebbo73

Bench
Jobs for the boys!
Stop being a tight arse and fork out the money for Fox.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
As opposed to when it was NSWankers getting all the jobs? I don't like JT or Thaiday either but I don't see the difference between them and Anasta, Kimmorley and a stack of others.
Nothing to do with Qld or NSW. I agree, Anastasia is awful. Joey is shit too. I think Wally is at least professional. I’m sure Cam Smith, as unlikable as he is, will probably be quite good in the media.