What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Ratings V Knights

Big Bloke

Juniors
Always a bit controversial player ratings but here goes:

Moylan 7 Tried his heart out despite a few errors
Feki 4 Didn’t do much really, his runs weren’t as strong as last year
Morris 5 Did some good things but hardly saw any ball.
Dugan 4 Was ok but his hands let him down often. Got some bad passes but he should be catching them
Katoa 5 Tried hard and ran strongly but didn’t set the world on fire. Unlucky to have his TA for Dugan disallowed
Johnson 5 Had a good first half but except for running the ball on the 5th for Dugan’s no try, he went missing second half.
Townsend 3 Did not control or direct the team. Kicked one into the stands to give them 7 tackles, didn’t take the field goal option at 8-8 and then threw that stupid intercept.
Fifita 7 Still crabbing but played big minutes and made many tackles. Will get better.
Brailey J 4 Not our answer at 9. Service is poor and needs to attack more
Prior 5 Quiet game from him. Solid but not his usual form
Nikora 7 Great debut. Ran strongly and ran good lines. Will get better and one to watch.
Capewell 4 Doesn’t impress me these days. Has toned down the jink and the step but he’s cannon fodder.
Gallen 4 Not one of Gal’s good games. Didn’t bend the line like normal.

Brailey B 4 only limited time off the bench but showed some promise
Woods 5 Very disappointing. Penalty he gave away to Pearce was unnecessary.
Bukuya 3 Was he there? Didn’t notice him much at all
Williams 4 Limited minutes but I like him. I’d have him starting if he wasn’t a middle forward.

Last edited:

txta2

Bench
Moylan dropped the ball a couple of times...
Nikora was great for 1st game really impressive.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Feefs
2. Little Brittain
1. Mythlan

Morris was very strong defensively.

Katoa is the real Holmes replacement. 1 for 1. Fekking horrid player. I have my bunny for the year. Makes me joyous.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Always a bit controversial player ratings but here goes:

Moylan 7 Tried his heart out despite a few errors
Feki 4 Didn’t do much really, his runs weren’t as strong as last year
Morris 5 Did some good things but hardly saw any ball.
Dugan 4 Was ok but his hands let him down often. Got some bad passes but he should be catching them
Katoa 5 Tried hard and ran strongly but didn’t set the world on fire. Unlucky to have his TA for Dugan disallowed
Johnson 5 Had a good first half but except for running the ball on the 5th for Dugan’s no try, he went missing second half.
Townsend 3 Did not control or direct the team. Kicked one into the stands to give them 7 tackles, didn’t take the field goal option at 8-8 and then threw that stupid intercept.
Fifita 7 Still crabbing but played big minutes and made many tackles. Will get better.
Brailey J 4 Not our answer at 9. Service is poor and needs to attack more
Prior 5 Quiet game from him. Solid but not his usual form
Nikora 7 Great debut. Ran strongly and ran good lines. Will get better and one to watch.
Capewell 4 Doesn’t impress me these days. Has toned down the jink and the step but he’s cannon fodder.
Gallen 4 Not one of Gal’s good games. Didn’t bend the line like normal.

Brailey B 4 only limited time off the bench but showed some promise
Woods 5 Very disappointing. Penalty he gave away to Pearce was unnecessary.
Bukuya 3 Was he there? Didn’t notice him much at all
Williams 4 Limited minutes but I like him. I’d have him starting if he wasn’t a middle forward.

Must have copied Johnson cauuse he did that first. From about 80 metres out.

I really don’t get the Katoa hate.
If Dugan actually passed the ball he might have had a couple of tries last night.

Players on much bigger money and bigger egos were absolute shyte last night.

Last edited:

Latest posts