What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
That looks like flare smoke inside the stadium.
Mate from my trained eye in counter flarerism and crowd control, it looks like they are dousing the flare plumes with overhead sprinklers.
ph34r

upload_2019-3-15_16-45-29.png

Kornstar

Coach
I couldn't find the solar panels or windmills in the image. I had to ask.

I'm sure the ALP will sort that out when they get in. I can't wait for them to fix the hospital nurse to patient ratio too, cause they couldn't do it before but all of a sudden they can......when there's an election anyways........

Eelogical

Referee
I'm sure the ALP will sort that out when they get in. I can't wait for them to fix the hospital nurse to patient ratio too, cause they couldn't do it before but all of a sudden they can......when there's an election anyways........
............> Non Footy Chat.........let's go! Besides, I can sense Suity pounding the beat.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We just have to win the first game at our new stadium. Nothing else will be acceptable. Sort of like Thurstons last game at The Cow Paddock. Its must win.

amitropo

Juniors
Grass looking good.
Football/soccer posts?

Attachments

• A296B60C-0DE5-4327-9747-70974A2FDD89.jpeg
    A296B60C-0DE5-4327-9747-70974A2FDD89.jpeg
    425.8 KB · Views: 27