What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA season 2018/19 - General chat

shiznit

Coach
Congrats on Ben Simmons being picked as an All Star... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I voted pretty much everyday this month and voted for him each time... so I’m pretty pleased to see him get in.

Pretty shattered that we couldn’t get Steven Adams in.

To be fair... the front court for the West is soooooo stacked... it was always a long shot for him.

It’s pretty f**king amazing he was rated about 6 or 7 in the West after the Fans, Players & Media voted.

Commentators suggesting philly now have the best starting 5. At their best...I can see some merit (outside of GSW) but the problem Brown will have is getting them all to fire at the same time. If he does - good luck finding teams that can stop them scoring big. Harris is shaping as a strong addition

T-Boon

Coach
Commentators suggesting philly now have the best starting 5. At their best...I can see some merit (outside of GSW) but the problem Brown will have is getting them all to fire at the same time. If he does - good luck finding teams that can stop them scoring big. Harris is shaping as a strong addition

They are way too young to compete with GSW in the finals. That will be 4-0.
Cousins in now back to his best so they are 2 superstars, 3 all stars and a finals MVP.

shiznit

Coach
Watching all of OKC’s games this season... it’s been amazing to watch Paul George.

He’s really been something else this season... I don’t think he’s going to end up as MVP... but IMO he deserves consideration.

Dude is elite as a scorer this season... only really overshadowed by Harden who’s on a crazy run...

But the dude is front running for DPOY... unbelievable...

shiznit

Coach
I don’t give a f**k what anyone says... Paul George is right the f**k in the middle of that MVP conversation... what a f**king BEAST!!

i don't think GSW are as good as they were, but beating them 4/7 games is whats going to be difficult

embiid hasn't played since all-star game. few rumours starting to float around that he may have injured himself in post game celebrations mmmm

abpanther

Staff member
nbaplayoffbracket-041019.jpg

abpanther

Staff member
Some interesting matchups but I expect most of the favourites to get through, for first round I'm going

EAST
Bucks
Celtics
76ers
Raptors

WEST
Warriors
Rockets
Thunder
Spurs

skeepe

Immortal
Lol. NBA officiating as consistent as ever.

Danilo Gallinari - “what foul?” - gets a T
Doc Rivers - “we just want consistency” - gets a T

Draymond Green - “that’s a f**king foul! You gotta f**king call that shit!” - all good

Latest posts