What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Week 4 takes us to the foot of the mountains to re-design the team which has undoubtedly caused Raiders fans the most heartache over the last two years. Full credit to Penrith, their 2019 jerseys are easily some of the best in the comp and are a nice modification of the classic “Licorice All Sorts” Penrith jerseys of the 90s.

My designs look to combine this same look with the premiership winning 2003 jerseys, creating a nice middle ground between the two. I’ve also changed the away shorts to black, as I think the full white design looked average in the trial against Parramatta. Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback!

View attachment 28048 View attachment 28049

All of these in your serious are 10/10. Which makes one wonder why every year we have so many terrible jerseys going around in the NRL.

catalans-dragons-replica-navy-jersey-7.jpg
catalans-dragons-replica-navy-jersey-1.jpg

boatboy1269

Juniors
The North Queensland Cowboys are up this week and it’s safe to say this was one of the easiest decisions to make so far this series.

The Cowboys 1995 jerseys are their best by far and since moving away from them in the late 1990s, they have struggled to find a long standing iconic look. The 'horns' look from the mid 2000's was nice at the time but I feel as if these jerseys haven't aged as well as others.

Their current jerseys are some of the worst in the NRL and I know there are plenty of fans who would love to see the 95 jerseys brought back.

It might be an unpopular opinion but I actually think the 1995 away jersey is average so I’ve put my own spin on that and made it completely navy.

Let me know your thoughts!Cows J.jpg Cows 2.jpg

boatboy1269

Juniors
The Cronulla Sharks are a team whose jerseys have always thrived with simplicity. Whenever they’ve shifted away from the pale blue with white hoops/v it’s usually been for the worst (see early 2000s cartoon shark jerseys). With my design, I’ve looked to declutter the iconic Sharks jersey, eliminating the unnecessary black or white panel on the back of the jersey to create a cleaner look.

Also attached a third jersey I made out of curiosity.

Sharks LU 1.jpg Sharks LU 2.jpg Sharks LU 3.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
The Cronulla Sharks are a team whose jerseys have always thrived with simplicity. Whenever they’ve shifted away from the pale blue with white hoops/v it’s usually been for the worst (see early 2000s cartoon shark jerseys). With my design, I’ve looked to declutter the iconic Sharks jersey, eliminating the unnecessary black or white panel on the back of the jersey to create a cleaner look.

Also attached a third jersey I made out of curiosity.

View attachment 28485 View attachment 28486 View attachment 28487
Nice simplification of their classic design, so of course the Sharks haven't done it in real life. The sponsor needs to shift up a bit so its centered on the band though.