What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Cowboys

rednwhites

Juniors
Now, simply chalking a stat up to touch in goal is a disingenuous statement. Those instances were very, very close and likely the correct option.

Correct options, poor execution I agree.

It's round one, and can be forgiven. Let's just make sure it's not happening each week.

SnowDragon

Juniors
Take a breath for a second, the only issues so far have a few off target kicks and handling errors. Considering the rain, and the quality of kickers, these are relatively easily fixed!

When the handling worked, we were doing great! V positive !

rednwhites

Juniors
Dufty was huge last year v the Cowboys. They have a huge pack. If we can make them do some more tackling he will run some rings in the last 30 of this match, if given the chance.

Watching Widdop at the back makes me miss DUgan. That's not a great thing. Captain should be holding the ball.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Hunt’s defence has been so strong. I thought Host and Hunt would be targeted by the Cows but these two guys have been superb in defence. A few silly penalties given away by McInnes and Laurie plus the run of handling errors shifted things the Cow’s way but it actually would be good for the Fox commentators to acknowledge how our defence has had to work overload. Mistakes yes, but guts in spades.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Hunt’s defence has been so strong. I thought Host and Hunt would be targeted by the Cows but these two guys have been superb in defence. A few silly penalties given away by McInnes and Laurie plus the run of handling errors shifted things the Cow’s way but it actually would be good for the Fox commentators to acknowledge how our defence has had to work overload. Mistakes yes, but guts in spades.
Hunt is a little fella so can be prone to getting ragdolled, but gee he always gets in there defensively. Some of his tackles are quality for his size

blacksafake

First Grade
It's halftime ......... Welcome to the McGregor school of coaching.

droptheball.gif
That’s funny OKB 1:joy::joy:
But could also be true