What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Cowboys

getsmarty

Immortal
I’d actually put widdop to 5/8 dufty to fullback and Norman to the centers it’s only way I see us putting all playmakers on the field at once and still be effective anyway the cats scratching at the door must be hungry

Yep...Norman left centre and Lomax right side...Lafai and Aitken can go to reserves....Of course this will never happen while McGregor is in charge.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
You're right. I forgot about Pearson. He should definitely be in the team and get rid of Aitken/Lafai for Lomax.

This club is really good at turning away young guns and leaving old farts in. How do you think our coach is still here?

Pearson should be in due to what exactly....his reserve grade form? That’s the same criteria which saw Ravalawa play tonight.

As I’ve mentioned many times, the lack of high quality wingers will be extremely costly.

Don’t get me started on Brett Morris.

blacksafake

First Grade
For all the Ball and field position the Cowboys had tonight (plus the no calls of forward passes) I wouldn't be too happy if I was Paul Green.
I tend to agree RVR.
They were the better side that’s for sure, which doesn’t say much for us. If Lawrie scores it could have been a different story.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Pearson should be in due to what exactly....his reserve grade form? That’s the same criteria which saw Ravalawa play tonight.

As I’ve mentioned many times, the lack of high quality wingers will be extremely costly.

Don’t get me started on Brett Morris.

Pearson's played first grade and has been pretty reliable for the Broncos. Ravalawa made his debut last night.

Coffs dragon

Bench
TOO many playmakers that simply look confused & poorly coached concerning their role. Widdop needs to be 5/8.....Dufty FB......Norman on the bench or Reserve Grade!

Latest posts