What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith’s stunning call for NRL to return Melbourne’s stripped titles

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
he'd be good on the joey type consultancy coach role and whore himself out to clubs. His vision and control from hooker is unrivaled in this era and having him working with the next batch of 9's in the ISC or below would do wonders.

Only problem is him being him he would charge twice as much and give a 5 page long list of demands and just be a complete douchewaffle to deal with

We join you live from Fox studios where we have Cam Smith and Cooper Cronk........ :)

lazza

Juniors
Who actually likes Cameron Smith? I’m not talking about respect as a player or anything like that but idolise him, would fork out money for an autograph type thing?

Exsilium

First Grade
I laughed when Gallen was asked what he’d do if the sharks were stripped of their premiership and he answered “Id leave the club”

I wish he’d f**k off already. He’s worse than Cameron Smith IMO

Who actually likes Cameron Smith? I’m not talking about respect as a player or anything like that but idolise him, would fork out money for an autograph type thing?

I do. I'm not an autograph person though.

Why....

1 - He has played the most NRL games of all time and still going.
2 - Has been the undoubted standout player in his position over at the last 10 years, possibly longer.
3 - His record of success at club, state, and international level, as player and captain
4 - The "manipulation" of referees he adds to his arsenal, which is universally accepted by all - including the refs. Psychological genius.

Is he the best Rugby League player of all time? Some think so.

Is he the best Rugby League player I've seen play? It's between him and Wally Lewis in my opinion.

While i cant stand him when he plays against the Dragons or NSW - I don't have anything but the ultimate in respect for him. He's absolutely brilliant at what he does. He just plays for my enemies. And...

If I had the option of having a Cameron Smith playing his career for the Dragons and NSW - it would be 10,000% absolutely yes. He's the modern day Wally Lewis. Pantomime Villain but a rugby league genius.

As for him querying the re-instatement of the Storm premierships in light of the Sharks 2016 win, I dont mind it. Possibly because it doesnt involve the Dragons but again - he's the pantomime villain again playing to the audience. And he's offered the audience a big old nugget of gold to debate about.

Generalzod

Immortal
I laughed when Gallen was asked what he’d do if the sharks were stripped of their premiership and he answered “Id leave the club”

I wish he’d f**k off already. He’s worse than Cameron Smith IMO
What that little Sharks premiership hurt you.....