What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clunky

Frenzy.

Immortal
Worst performace in years against the Knights, i cant remember how many years it has been that we looked that bad against them.

Chad has not improved, he has not improved in years, we need to get rid of a player he is the one.

Dugan to wing, bring Xerri in, time for Feki to go
Flanno for CT

Moylan in attack looked good, once combo with Johnson starts will even be better.
Gallen seemed to play little minutes, interesting that.
B.Brailey needs longer on field, passes are crisper, he offers more in attack.
Capewell i agree with others he is not an 80 minute player, more the utility sub, can cover many positions

Next week is important we need to bounce back after that, Katoa played well he looked likeley

So, throw the off season out and change the whole team? Good idea.

Like the good ideas you had in this thread counting chickens before they hatched

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/trial-team-vs-new.474406/

Frenzy.

Immortal
Question from the floor without notice. .... "Who can remember the last time our mob of dickheads actually took advantage of the wind conditions in a game?"

I can remember heaps of times watching games at Shark Park when we have had a gale behind us and never fharkcan even thought of a kicking game to match the conditions.

We had a bloody gale today and did absolutely nothing. Under 10s would of used the conditions better. And what about the kick for the sideline from that free kick. Bloody noggins Johnson made about 10 metres. The commentators laughed at it.

I must be in a different world.

Fharrhken imbeciles.

The Knights didn’t use the wind any better.

Although the Sharks kicking game was shyte awful I reckon the wind affected the passing game as well. Must have been a force 10 gale. The over compensation led to so many shyte passes behind the targets. Passes were too direct, they seemed afraid to get the ball out in front lest it might drift in the wind.

Knights struggled with it in the second half as well IMO.

It was a low game of footy.

Card Shark

Immortal
I just cannot like Moylan.

He has hands of ice, just makes way too many simple f**kups.

Like late in the game he makes a good run into a gap & throws an absolutely woeful pass that nearly rolls into touch...just needed Fekis help to push it over to finish the comical act off!

Stake Removed

First Grade

Like late in the game he makes a good run into a gap & throws an absolutely woeful pass that nearly rolls into touch...just needed Fekis help to push it over to finish the comical act off!

He still plays like at panthers, when want to score each play and look for miracle solution, instead of take tackle get them on the next, i see the difference though in Shaun Johnson where he will take the tackle

SadShark

Bench

Only surpassed by Gal dropping the ball cold.

Gave the baying bogans all the jeers they needed.

Thanks Rocky.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Was it Capewell on the left hand side that kept going to dummy half and passing the ball above the first receivers head EVERY time? Completely kills any momentum on that play. Pharking U10's stuff

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
Just added to the grey hairs, that exist on my noggin.
We got our own Dreamworld ,a Shark's roller coaster ride.
Every time we have great expectations ,we go downhill full speed.

webShark

Browny has always been a tactical Coach, and would have worked their game plan off the trials!
We thought we'd do it easy (again)
No wrist slashing unless our 'star' players put in another shyte performance, next week!
I thought the new additions, particularly Nikora and Katoa had solid games, as did Capewell IMO
Tactical coach. Barely won a game in the NRL coaching. :grinning:. Time for a tactics change.
Dugan was crap but was made to look worse by Johnson , who passed behind many times. Those wanting Flanno Jr probably haven't seen him play. He can kick goals but in all other areas is no better than Chad. Under 20s hype.

Nikora was very good. Played a bit of A grade a couple of years ago and looked very good defensively and tough. Wasn't one you could see making the NRL. Club obviously had faith. Good call.

Dugan’s selfish traits kills the “team” dynamic.

His handling was so shyte in the Semi last year as well against the Roosters.

Also he’s so f**king slow now.

We’ve got a $750k dud x 4 years.

FMD!

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Dugan’s selfish traits kills the “team” dynamic.

His handling was so shyte in the Semi last year as well against the Roosters.

Also he’s so f**king slow now.

We’ve got a $750k dud x 4 years.

FMD!

But when Erick Lee took the intercept he covered more ground than anyone else. He's faster than katoa over the 100.
Alot of his handling problems will get better once he plays a few more games and gets his positioning right where Johnson wants him
He should have passed once and we would have scored. That's his only big f**k up

Griffoshark66

First Grade
But when Erick Lee took the intercept he covered more ground than anyone else. He's faster than katoa over the 100.
Alot of his handling problems will get better once he plays a few more games and gets his positioning right where Johnson wants him
He should have passed once and we would have scored. That's his only big f**k up
Agree. Katoa would be our slowest back.

Katoa gave up because he knew Edrick was gorrrnee from a Chad Townsend Easter present.

Dugan chasing looked comical, looked like he was on a treadmill bustinga gut. I feel sorry for him his head and body are cooked.

shaggs

Coach
Katoa is the shittest winger we have used in the past 5 years. He hasn’t done anything that suggests he would be picked in another teams 17.

The simple thing is he gave up. What was he saving himself for? All the hit ups and defence?

He can go back to Glebe.