What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sure, but his team mates should expect him not to be a turnstile and make a decent initial collision, especially having only been on the field for a minute or two.
When you’re overmatched for size you have to choose between strong contact and wrapping up the ball. Any small player would struggle to stop Tamou one on one on the tryline.

Will Smith has proven he can get under merkins’ ribs but there’s a reason big men run at little men.

TheRam

Coach
Papalii plays nearly all his Origin footy in the middle. He only played edge at club level because he has decent lateral movement. Though he is still a defensive liability out wide.

I agree their pack lacks height, though they have a few very big youngsters. We saw them in the trial.

We will see. I stand by my initial statement. Wooden spoon contenders with the Dogs.

TheRam

Coach
Kilau is a terrible defender. With all the ball we had, if he’d played we would have scored a lot more tries.

He was in the team last year and he nailed us. We were playing very well last year till we ticked over 14 points, then all hell broke lose for the rest of the season.

hindy111

Post Whore
We will see. I stand by my initial statement. Wooden spoon contenders with the Dogs.

I think Ricky is so smart a coach. I also doubt he let Jnr and Boyd go unless he had a few young Bruts ready to rumble.
I think they have a tough side. I like this Wighton kid. Hard bastard. Throw in Ropana,Croker,Cotric along with the best hooker in comp and its a side that wont be in the bottom 4.

Micks picked then for a tip 8 smokie. Said get on.

hindy111

Post Whore
He was in the team last year and he nailed us. We were playing very well last year till we ticked over 14 points, then all hell broke lose for the rest of the season.

Kikau is the best forward in game attack wise by a mile.Anyone suggesting the sides better without him is pretty much mad.
His defense will also improve with experience. He was basically a rookie last season. A special talent this kid.
The cowboys f**ked up bug time letting him and Ponga go. Had they kept it would be top 4 side for sure.
Imagine the forward pack ffs.

Delboy

First Grade
Hindy111 shouldn't be so upset at Riff criticism, personally don't see the big wraps on Cleary and Maloney. Cleary runs a bit, passes and bombs on the last. Maloney is a great goalkicker and penalty a thon, not sure they will take you far into any playoffs

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy111 shouldn't be so upset at Riff criticism, personally don't see the big wraps on Cleary and Maloney. Cleary runs a bit, passes and bombs on the last. Maloney is a great goalkicker and penalty a thon, not sure they will take you far into any playoffs

I reckon they'll slowly bring Luai in. Him and Cleary will be long term halves.They lack depth to be top 4. May sneak into top 8.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Ferguson at 500k could be biggest steal along with Lane who we signed well before he peaked for Manly.
I heard Fergo on close to 600k but still a great signing.

Junior Paulo will also be a great signing getting him back.

I may be in the minority, but have to be convinced on Lane.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Kikau is the best forward in game attack wise by a mile.Anyone suggesting the sides better without him is pretty much mad.
His defense will also improve with experience. He was basically a rookie last season. A special talent this kid.
The cowboys f**ked up bug time letting him and Ponga go. Had they kept it would be top 4 side for sure.
Imagine the forward pack ffs.

Most dynamic? Sure.

Best? Jason Taumalolo says hi.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Eelogical

Referee
Gee the panthers must be really struggling with depth if they have to sign a fairly average 32 year old in Frank Winterstein.

So much for the panthers great juniors pathway !!

What are they doing over there, Gus really has lost control it seems!! Sex tapes, desperate signings, sacked coaches, releasing big signings......
A Frankenstein signing for sure.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gee the panthers must be really struggling with depth if they have to sign a fairly average 32 year old in Frank Winterstein.

So much for the panthers great juniors pathway !!

What are they doing over there, Gus really has lost control it seems!! Sex tapes, desperate signings, sacked coaches, releasing big signings......

A train wreck realy. Maybe time to start a fresh rebuild.

Eelogical

Referee
Talking Sport just announced he has signed with us.

What’s he like ?
remote.axd

Latest posts