What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 - Dragons vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 21st March 7:50pm @Jubilee Oval

callmack1

Staff member
Really looking forward to facing another traditional rival!!

The Dragons are down but not out so we cannot take them lightly at all, they will rise to the occasion I'm sure.

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
Is Sims out for another week? They're running a depleted pack.
Widdop at FB will be the key for them imo.

Travitoh

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if StGI are flat after playing on a heavy track in humid conditions at the weekend.

callmack1

Staff member
I expect the Line Up to be the same as last week

1. Johnston
2. Gagai
3. Inglis (C)
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. T.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. S.Burgess
13. Murray

14. Knight
15. Nicholls
16. Lowe
17. Allan

After Britt's strong showing last week in the NSW Cup, he'll hopefully be on stand by.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
1. Johnston
2. Gagai
3. Inglis (C)
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. T.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. S.Burgess
13. Murray

14. Knight
15. Nicholls
16. Lowe
17. Turner

Aside from Turner in and Allan to 18 same as last week
I like the idea of Turner in the team again. Strengthen up the middle in defence.

250excf

Juniors
I expect the Line Up to be the same as last week

1. Johnston
2. Gagai
3. Inglis (C)
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. T.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. S.Burgess
13. Murray

14. Knight
15. Nicholls
16. Lowe
17. Allan

After Britt's strong showing last week in the NSW Cup, he'll hopefully be on stand by.
Did you watch the game in NSW Cup mate ,yes Britt played pretty solid but he dropped the ball on the first tackle on several occasions and to be honest Souths were lucky to hold on and get the win because of that plus some others doing the same in the wet

250excf

Juniors
1. Johnston
2. Gagai
3. Inglis (C)
4. Burns
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Tatola
9. Cook
10. T.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. S.Burgess
13. Murray

14. Knight
15. Nicholls
16. Lowe
17. Turner

Aside from Turner in and Allan to 18 same as last week
I like the idea of Turner in the team again. Strengthen up the middle in defence.
Turner was really solid both with and without the ball , seems to have the fire inside again ,great to see

Dingo_dan

Juniors
Turner was really solid both with and without the ball , seems to have the fire inside again ,great to see
He looked To have really slimmed down in the charity shield. He looked like he did in 2014. After his injury it looked like Maguire tried to bulk him up to play more in the middle but it didn't really work out.

I wonder if having 2 2nd rowers on the bench will see Sam Move to the middle with maybe Tatola back to the bench come game day.