What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
Let everyone know if you'll be back. I'm heading overseas soon, back early/mid April, then I'll start organising timelines, rule changes, get the 2019 league site set up yada yada yada...

Spider 2Y Banana - abpanther
Sultans of Schwing - zombie jesus
The Turkey Holes - raiders_boy
Orange Crush - Tom155
Gronk Spiked Punch - AusKnightRKO
Wentztlvania Hangmen - nick87

No Fly Zone - legend
Neckties by Night Train - Mjp81
The Year Of The Diamond Dogs - kurt faulk
Las Vegas Outlaws - Electricityscape
Haynesville Dreamweavers - Sans Souci Sainter
House of Carr - skeepe

Last edited:

raiders_boy

Juniors
100% back! If I could turn that dumpster fire into a semi finalist in one season, imagine what I can do in two?!

Mjp81

Juniors
Hi gentleman,
I'll be back for a shot at redemption. I was utter shite last year. The Neckties NEED TO LIFT!! Will hopefully have more time to interact a bit more as well. Was a bit of a ghost the past 12 months.

Mjp81

Juniors
Actually when can we start cutting players? I need to rid my team of some filth before it festers throughout the locker room.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm offline for at least 2 weeks after today. Check out the rules change thread, add stuff if you've got an idea.

Latest posts