What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Gronk

Staff member
Merkins are applauding Canberra, but didn’t the Tits lose both their halves ?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Refs make a call in the moment. I can mostly deal with that. Its whats happened after that annoys me.
Why are Mennings and Mitchells gradings different?
. Because the Panther bloke was injured?
. Because Burgess has a thicker head?
. Because Mennings was sent to the bin the heirachy have to now justify that decision by implying the offence was greater?
From what I saw both tackles were identical. If we dont challenge the grading we deserve to be the NRLs whipping boys.

Gronk

Staff member
I don’t think he should have shared his “my brain, i can do what i like with it”.

Whist that is true, as a role model he really needs to make sure that notwithstanding his position, he does not influence younger players or his peers to be as flippant with self care as he is.

He also needs to understand that ultimately it may not be his decision to continue to play NRL, as it will be the medicos and insurers who will make that call. Tepai may be in that boat in the future.

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t think he should have shared his “my brain, i can do what i like with it”.

Whist that is true, as a role model he really needs to make sure that notwithstanding his position, he does not influence younger players or his peers to be as flippant with self care as he is.

He also needs to understand that ultimately it may not be his decision to continue to play NRL, as it will be the medicos and insurers who will make that call. Tepai may be in that boat in the future.

Lol did he seriously say that?

I wonder if the dumb merkin will feel the same way in 20 years when he gets early onset dementia or something from all his brain bruises.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Did you hear what he said about the independent tests he did? over and beyond what is required from the NRL? More importantly what the doctors told him afterwards?

Makes a good point about the 2014 GF head clash with Burgess in the first 10 seconds of the match, didn't see any medicos hurl them off the paddock, as brutal as that head clash was

84 Baby

Referee
Lol did he seriously say that?
Actually he said “it’s my watch and chain, I can do what I wants wiv it, can’t I? So’s I’m gonna pull on me daisies and play til the quack forces me to take jack and jills or I’m brown bread. You wiv me, governor?”

Bazal

Post Whore
Actually he said “it’s my watch and chain, I can do what I wants wiv it, can’t I? So’s I’m gonna pull on me daisies and play til the quack forces me to take jack and jills or I’m brown bread. You wiv me, governor?”

Hmmm...that seems a bit more believable, but there's no mention of chinning someone so I'm still not sold

Latest posts