What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Tigers

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)

2 David Fusitu’a

3 Peta Hiku

4 Solomone Kata

5 Ken Maumalo

6 Adam Keighran

7 Blake Green

8 Agnatius Paasi

9 Nathaniel Roache

10 Bunty Afoa

11 Adam Blair

12 Tohu Harris

13 Lachlan Burr

Interchange:

14 Jazz Tevaga

15 Sam Lisone

16 Leeson Ah Mau

17 Isaiah Papali’i

18 Gerard Beale

20 Chanel Harris-Tavita

22 Issac Luke

23 Ligi Sao

sup42

Juniors
Crazy to see Isaac Luke recover from what was meant to be an injury that would see him miss up to a third of the seaon.

Good to see Ligi Sao get some acknowlegement even if it is from the extended bench.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Crazy to see Isaac Luke recover from what was meant to be an injury that would see him miss up to a third of the seaon.

I had a shoulder reconstruction myself almost two years ago following a dislocation, was on workers comp for six months afterwards before I could return to full duties at work and that was rated as a very quick recovery by my physio and surgeon. And even then it was pretty tender and I spent the next few months carrying and protecting it, the idea of doing anything as high impact as footy wouldn’t have entered my mind for the first year. At one point after about nine months I wrestled a guy to the ground while breaking up a bar fight and was feeling it for days afterward.
Now obviously I was in my early 40s and not an elite athlete with access to state of the art rehab facilities but I still think the fact that he’s pretty much ready for footy inside 6 months is amazing.

ozenzud

Juniors
Kearney is obviously has the "don't change a winning team" mentality. I'm not sure who covers the centres or outside backs if an injury happens. Guess its Tohu Harris to centre and Hiku to wing/fullback etc.

Roache keeps his spot. Deserved it. So did Burr.

sup42

Juniors
Kearney did make name changes though.

Luke and Papa coming back into the mix, Ayshford disappearing from the matrix, Sao on an extended bench make up.

Those all seem like fair and strategically good changes imho.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Thirty degrees in Campbelltown for the game. We'll see how fit Corvo's got the boys!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm not going to the game. Too unpleasant, even worse with all that travelling on trains. Stuff that.

Actually just realised it’s an evening game. Heat less likely to be an issue than rain, there will quite likely be storms rolling through before kickoff, cloud forecast in the arvo. Definitely doesn’t make me keen to head all the way out to Campbelltown for it though.

jaseg

Juniors
I'm not going either - though that was decided well in advance. Campbelltown is about as much time in transit for me as Newcastle (and Newie is a simpler journey), and 6:10pm Sunday? Just can't do it. Where did the 2pm timeslot go :(

Weather just means I'm less annoyed at missing it.

I hope Luke is actually good to go... Jazz playing significant minutes at hooker could kill us.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The time slot isn’t bad for me, I’m on night shift now and not working tomorrow night so it’s actually quite convenient. But it’s just such a haul out there to a stadium I’ve never been especially fond of.

Blair

Coach
The time slot isn’t bad for me, I’m on night shift now and not working tomorrow night so it’s actually quite convenient. But it’s just such a haul out there to a stadium I’ve never been especially fond of.

I feel a bit sick, even ashamed, as I should be thinking about getting on the train if I want to catch both Warriors games at Campbelltown. I'm letting down the Warrior Nation crew.

In another two hours the window of getting there on time will be gone. I drank last night, got woken up by a disturbance in our unit block (life just getting too hard for a twenty year old with two kids) at 3AM, the heat and humidity getting there, the long ride home made worse if Benji carves us up and Packer scores the winner.

It just aint Campbelltown day for me. Sorry guys.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Swap for Luke.

Good call imho.

Great news to hear bullies back.
It would've been nice to have both Roache and Luke playing IMO. Should we make the finals, I hope Kearney goes with Luke and Roache. Maybe Kearney sees more of an impact from Jazz coming off the bench, I'm not sure but yeah...those two would be my preference.

Rich102

Staff member
I feel a bit sick, even ashamed, as I should be thinking about getting on the train if I want to catch both Warriors games at Campbelltown. I'm letting down the Warrior Nation crew.

In another two hours the window of getting there on time will be gone. I drank last night, got woken up by a disturbance in our unit block (life just getting too hard for a twenty year old with two kids) at 3AM, the heat and humidity getting there, the long ride home made worse if Benji carves us up and Packer scores the winner.

It just aint Campbelltown day for me. Sorry guys.

I have a feeling the game will make the trip worthwhile.