What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

TheRam

Coach
I think Ricky is so smart a coach. I also doubt he let Jnr and Boyd go unless he had a few young Bruts ready to rumble.
I think they have a tough side. I like this Wighton kid. Hard bastard. Throw in Ropana,Croker,Cotric along with the best hooker in comp and its a side that wont be in the bottom 4.

Micks picked then for a tip 8 smokie. Said get on.

You and Pou could be right and Stuart might pick a couple of rabbits out of his hat and surprise me. We will see, but if they don't end up in the bottom 4 with 2 locks playing in the frontrow as his most experienced fronrowers I will be impressed.

I know the rest of the team is quite impressive for skill and power and yes they do have one of the best two dummy halves in the game, but it is a long season and injuries happen. They lose a couple of forwards for any length of time and I think it will be spoon contention time.

TheRam

Coach
remote.axd

Sexy.

Bazal

Post Whore
Is anyone having issues with the site? The main page tells me who has made the last post (The Ram) but when I click on the link there are no recent posts..

Same thing is happening with the Bulldogs thread...

Yep.

It's like I click on something and it goes back to a cached version or something.

Glenneel

Bench
He does like two proper hookers more than a "utility". Especially a hooker than can play as a running forward too, eg Peats/Kaysa/McIlwrick. Realistically it should be MM straight in when ready.

Anyway unrelated to this post I actually looked up Will Smiths positions over his career. He's played there (centre) once. One time in 49 FG games. Basically Hindy is a dill for even suggesting him as an option, Ma'u has played more centre than him. Takairangi has played loads more. Bring on McIlwrick ASAP
The discussion about Smith playing anywhere is moot at the moment as suffered a broken arm on weekend.