What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Fri - Raiders 10-22 Storm @ GIO

Round 2: Raiders v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A bit unfair of the NRL to schedule the Raiders with the last game of the weekend and then the first game of the weekend the following week. Boy, I really hope someone got fired for that blunder.
673455.jpg
"First game of the following weekend the following week" is a little disingenous, there's a Thursday night game.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Didn't Raiders get a salary cap relief for him which meant he had to miss atleast 12 games?

Definitely a surprise. Great to see a guy return much earlier than expected.

We turned it down i believe. They must have got medical news that told them he would return sooner than expected

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Oh jeez oh man oh rick what is this place

It’s canberra stadium jack, its its (burps) filled with blokes jack and the the they are hurting jack *rick shakes jack* don’t you see jack don’t you see the texes

Oh rick I don’t know

Pugzley

Canberra. I don’t know what they put in the water in Canberra but opposition teams suck when they play the Raiders there.

adamkungl

Immortal
This is a smokey for game of the round I reckon. I'm feeling positive about the Raiders this year for some strange reason.

I think Storm will get the 2 points but it'll be a good close game with plenty of tries.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Oh jeez oh man oh rick what is this place

It’s canberra stadium jack, its its (burps) filled with blokes jack and the the they are hurting jack *rick shakes jack* don’t you see jack don’t you see the texes

Oh rick I don’t know
trying to think who would be jerry

skeepe

Immortal
The Tits lost their half Ash Taylor,before the game,and their 5/8 Tyrone Roberts, 12 minutes into the first half. So for 70 mins, the Tits didn't have their play makers,and their kicking game had to be drastically reconfigured.

To put the whole of the night in perspective for the Tits...it simply sucked, and to be perfectly frank, the Raiders were piggybacked to a win by those injuries. Storm by 21.

Lol.

Go f**k yourself.