What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
What grade was MJ charged with? He receives a 1 week suspension for a tackle that if he wasn't falling would hit him around where he was carrying ball. Bloody ridiculous!
Grade 2. Problem is that Yeoh was wobbly. So he gets a bigger punishment.

Glenneel

Bench
Grade 2. Problem is that Yeoh was wobbly. So he gets a bigger punishment.
Oh, so its based on its affect, not that it was completely accidental. Whereas Latrell's was deliberate AND Sam was taken off shortly after for HIA after the hit. Double standard here!!!! Don't know why I would think any different.

jk13

First Grade
Can’t wAit to see what happens in the grand final with the game in the balance and 15mins to go and this happens again. They’ve really dug a hole with this one. The ref even said he won’t b coming back hence my decision, he was lucky with the diagnosis this time

hindy111

Post Whore
"Boss, boss! The roof just fell in and there's live electrical cables flopping all over our desks!"

"Ah, f**k, we literally just had the monthly meeting yesterday. Better get back to work Geeves, I'll make a note to bring it up in April."

I can do it.
Its $80hr plus gst and min 4hrs
Cheers

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone having issues with the site? The main page tells me who has made the last post (The Ram) but when I click on the link there are no recent posts..

Same thing is happening with the Bulldogs thread...

we know, it should be sorted by now

84 Baby

Referee
FFS I posted about this in the Non Footy Thread because these posts didn't load when I looked in here.
NRL can't handle us getting a win. Trying to take us down through here! f**king Greenberg

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Panthers reject Parra poaching Tamou
It’s no secret the Eels have been trying to bolster their pack, hence their desire to lure George Burgess across to the club in the preseason.

Turns out they also went after Penrith prop James Tamou. Both Tamou and Trent Merrin were reportedly shopped around after last season and the Eels hoped Tamou would still be up for grabs.

tamou_rc1_7658.jpg

Panthers prop James Tamou.:copyright:Robb Cox/NRL Photos
They were met with a strong "nothing to see here’". Tamou remains in Penrith’s plans and repaid them with arguably one of his better games in a Panthers jersey in the first round loss to the Eels on Sunday.

As for the Eels, Kane Evans has been offered around to rival clubs but it seems at this stage he will see out his deal. He was unable to get going in his first season at the club in 2018, hampered by injury.”

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/20...eturn-from-coaching-purgatory-with-nsw-blues/

84 Baby

Referee
Last week was the best game I've seen Tamou play. And that isn't a glowing report on that game over the others. How the f**k did he ever play Origin

Incorrect

Coach
Last week was the best game I've seen Tamou play. And that isn't a glowing report on that game over the others. How the f**k did he ever play Origin
One of those players whose best games are a 9 out of 10, but the rest are 4's or 5's and the best ones only come along 2 or 3 times a year. He went shopping when it came to Origin, somehow found a place to hide despite being 7 foot tall...

I pass on James Tamou, especially on the $$'s his mgmt are probably looking for