What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did the Russians just hack this website?

Bazal

Post Whore
Just because I don't see the point starting a new thread, and it's really just an irritation and not a fatal issue...

I keep getting this when I try and post. Only seen it in the cricket forum so far, although being the off season I don't post often in many other places.

Edit

If some one can get a screen cap of this server error can you please post it here for us ?

@Twizzle I posted one here as it was the closest easiest thing I could find to a relevant thread.

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
Nyet we haven’t... I mean those darn Russkies haven’t taken over your website.

Da, that will do.

Dosvedanya

SBD82

Coach
@Coby
@Twizzle

I’ve got something weird going on with the “read” function. I’m clicking on links and it is taking me to posts that I’ve already read, and not showing the new ones. When I refresh the page it will show me the new posts, but if I go out of the thread and click the link again, it will take me back to the older posts again.

TooheysNew

Coach
Working on that one now. Not quite sure what's going on yet.

Cheers for letting me know. Will report back when it's fixed.

bileduct

Coach
Yeah I just noticed this on both my phone and PC.

It's like the browser is initially pulling up a cached copy of the forum or thread, and the page needs to be reloaded after that to see new posts.

TooheysNew

Coach
I think it should be fixed now. It will need one more refresh to clear the cached value, but after that it should behave.